[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 27, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yes Applejack, it is correct

Quote from Mitch in original post, bit misleading I believe how was said though.

However with care and coordination your Party can take it down fast and more efficiently. Work together, keep your health up and try to do Barrages instead of basic attacks when you can. Don’t let your Party get wiped, or it will set you back!

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Better they should remove the 1 stamina attack button and the sliders and add a single 20 stamina attack button to prevent the slider reset when someone else is attacking the same boss.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I usually use the 1 stam for my first hit just in case someone is attacking as I join as a precaution, but yeah it is a PIA when I am attacking and healing with the 20 stam and it reverts back when someone else is doing it also.

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

With 1 stamina the Raid Health will loose the same amount as hitting with 20 stamina attack, there is no reason to be careful, they are lazy to fix it and are selling it as a feature by design.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah I just want to make sure I don't kill the raid health,like in VC now they are posting them and getting filled in seconds so I am jumping on them as fast as I can with that first hit. Then once I get my foot in the door I use the 20 stam