[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It could be cause people may be doing it wrong,also ?? prob a combination of the two, I got on ones sent to me while others couldn't and vice versa.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

There is a way around it Jared. But unfortunate it's a risk if you don't trust people. You can click the button to move it to public on your boss. And the link under the boss itself will work when you send it to players then. However if you do that you leave the option open for anyone to join your boss if they send it to someone else. Risking asshats to get on it and screw your boss over.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Why can't you post it to your feed like a normal boss? That way, your clan can join, but non-clan can't and you don't have to turn on public sharing. Maybe a separate feed should be created for these, I would think that would be easiest.

4. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

is it me or they reduced the healing XP 10 times....

5. Jon Ward

Jared i agree with you on that notion also. And i am sure there are going to be many things discussed about these raid bosses from pc aspect. It's not going to be the same for every kano game because of how items skills and players revolve their characters around. So just make notes of everything like i am going to be doing and then just share them out and hopefully Kano will listen to us.

6. Kirsten

Kevin attack with 20 stam heal it and attack it repeat that and if the boss raid health was wiped ya get less, and each time it gets wiped out ya get even less, ya gotta keep the health full for the best return

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think something is wrong with atlantis adventures. on all 3 platforms that is the place i have spent over 3k stam trying to get it and this is on highest energy required adventure

Jon Ward likes this.
  8. Kirsten

makes sure it is the highest, not the last one, others have spend more than that to get them all.

9. neill1990

no spent over 3k on just this key alone the others took about 1k energy to get and it is the highest for some reason they are out of order not sure why hopfully get it tomarrow though. and just spent another 1k so totaled out t over 4k on just atlantis :( still no luck

but it is strange that am having the same problem on the same location for all 3 platforms if it was just one platform wouldnt think anything of it but all 3 just seems off is all.

10. Kirsten

it happens , it is random but the atlantis, last adventure ,is not the one to hit the one with the highest xp is. Someone I know spend 6k stam trying for that last one and then a friend said be sure ya got the right adventure so he check and changed to the right one and got the last key.

11. neill1990

the highest one there is the 33 energy one been doing both of them spent 3k on the first one then just spent my last 1k on the other

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Quick ? When go to copy link for different level ranges, are you sure copying whole link? Some of it is hidden. If copy from end of link to front should be fine, no clue why it's setup that way though.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If the links posted in Armadas or sent in inbox dont work, just copy the whole link and open it in a new tab on your browser.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

Gaze. I forget do ya ever said if play PC ?? o_O I actually think this run is going well ,well better than the VC one in alot of ways.:)

15. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

in VC i was getting around 1000+ xp for healing , now on pc i get 90 or less, and i got that on good bosses (not wipped/perished)

16. Kirsten

Well on PC I am getting a lot more than one thousand for an attack and usually more than 90 on a heal

17. neill1990

wow are you serious for healing you are getting over 1k... man guess my guy is slacking im only getting around 60 to a little under 100

in regualr battles though im getting over 3k (lvl 5k on kanoplay s2)

18. Kirsten

I actually am doing well in pc no complaints

19. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

i get over 3000xp /20 stam attack, but the diference between healing on VC vs PC is that i got over 1000xp for 25 energy healing , and on pc i get less than 90xp for the same, i would like mi7ch to answer me please.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  20. Jon Ward

Raid Boss issues and since i have seen so many people who won't come to the forum and address them i will gripe for them. Because i am one of those players.

1. Raid Bosses for the Keys. I have heard so many players saying they are spending anywhere from 4000 to upwards of 8000 as the min to get all 4 Keys. Someone even posted they spent 12k that is the highest amount i have seen myself from someone. I can say 8k for sure because it happen to me to get all 4 keys. Something to be looked at

2. To many idiot's ruining other's raid bosses on purpose. This has been a constant issue for many players I have seen at least twenty people now complain about this issue. Because of others getting on their bosses they didn't invite. So somehow they were able to get on them. Not sure if Glitch or what. But needs to be addressed.

3. Way to high in health in a game that doesn't have barely enough players to cover all spots. Again this is going on numerous aspects on this part. Way to many Raid Bosses being done out there and people jumping on as many as they can but barely putting any damage to make the impact to help other players who might have done more damage to their boss. And then their raid bosses suffer. I know of one person who has claimed to be on 100 raid bosses not even sure if that is possible or even true on this player part since this player has been known to lie in the game. But if it is that something needs to be looked at.

4. The tier issue and inviting 10 players for each tier category this is another pointless issue. Many players see this as a limit on being able to make the boss easier to be managed because your having to find 10 high level players who can make the impact on their boss to help. But then they have their boss and then they have their fellow captains that need help also. And so again spreads yourself thin and risking the chance of you not being able to get your raid boss done and helping your fellow friends. And regular bosses going unfinished right now because of everyone helping as much as they can on these raids and your raids to finish it before time runs out.

5. Favor Points Favor Points Favor Points. That is what a lot of players believe this Raid Boss is for many mid level to lower level players who haven't had enough time to build up all their stats to do anything to their raid bosses. Seen someone claim they have spent almost 300 favor points and barely have put a dent in their own boss so this shows to many players Raid bosses are cash cows for Kano to make more money off players. I can say for myself i am up to 50 favor points or more now spent on my own so i can see that going higher for others

Solutions Raid Boss needs to go back to the drawing board and be looked at. Yes the levels are great that your getting from doing them but at what cost making yourself weaker in the process because your leveling to fast to close tier brackets and expand fight lists which some players shouldn't be on yet with others.

1. Less Energy needed to find the keys. What this basically is keys need to drop at a better ratio. If your hitting and adventure 500 times before you get one single key something is wrong there.

2. Unless they are a fellow captain the link if it is passed around by someone shouldn't allow players who your not captains with to join unless you have the public share button on. Which there have been many players saying they don't have that button on and somehow non members are joining possibility of a glitch perhaps.

3. Way to many Raid Bosses out there and spreading players to thin to help others. Now some players have said there should be limits on these bosses not sure if i like that idea myself or not yet. But i can see it from this prospective which i have seen many players in other kano games who have played raid bosses already raid bosses need to be moved to your syndicates armadas and guilds and sorry slayers i can't think of what your groups are called maybe hoards not sure. But if limits are made raid bosses are done by that aspect only now and they have a chance to kill the raid boss up to 10 times in the raid boss event time frame which is 4 days total giving your groups that many times to complete it.

4. Tier issue and spreading yourself to thin over 20 to 100 raid bosses since i have seen someone claim to be on that many. If its guilds syndicates and armadas only then you have no worries of spreading yourself thin your working as a team together to defeat it. And only 10 can be completed within that raid event time. Make it a little bit harder by increasing the health after every death perhaps if this is done this way. And Regular Bosses will still get finished since a lot are going unfinished because of how much is being put into raids.

5. Last but not least we know kano is a free game and we know the developers make games to make money for their hard work and dedication on constantly improving their games. But when you have players trying to help others and help their ownselves to defeat bosses and spending that many favor points to get it done you know your raking in some money on these raid bosses. But still doing the way of armada guilds and syndicates your going to be spending money on favor points to help get it finished. Just probably not nearly as much.

Now that i have said my peace on this i will say for me this is going to be my only raid boss i do for my ownself. In my opinion it wasn't worth all the favor points time consuming energy wasted just to get those keys again 8000k for me and yes doing the right adventures also except Atlantis because the adventure energy with the most isn't in order but seriously i was using 2 energy less on the adventure i was doing and couldn't get a damn key. Sad and pathetic in my opinion. And if i don't finish my raid boss which i hope i can do because of everything i am putting into it and trying to help friends also myself then all i did was give it a try and for that reason i can gripe with everyone else who has a complaint on them.

This is my view and many views i have seen from other players complaining about them. And i am hoping more P.C. players friends or foes in this game do come and voice their opinions also.