[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Read again Mi7chs instructions :)
    After the experience I had in Viking Clan and in Mob Wars with the keys, many players spent over 6000 energy to make all of them, I not even tried here, just killed one boss from the world chat.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. shadow hawk

shadow hawk New Member

Since I got the 1st 3 so easily I thought there might be a glitch. I will just keep repeating the adventure with the highest level until I get the key.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I Spent alot of energy and got one key, I could have spent that on one of the bosses I am on and prob got 2 levels, not even gonna bother to try anymore for my own,and I have done these before :(

4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Bug: information screen in PC on KP2 indicates "Mobsters" ... while are mobster like Pirates ... this should be Pirates.

"It’s recommended that players try to include Mobsters with defense-oriented builds to the Party to establish a solid base of Health for the fight."

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Whelp, that's kind of embarrassing. :(

I'll get the developers to clean that up.

7. Kirsten

ya think:rolleyes: hahahahahaha:cool:

8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so since this is an event how often will they occer? and will there be higher teir bosses?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Right now that's unknown, but the plan is to have one Raid Boss per game per month (subject to change). And yes, there will be rotating "levels" of different Raid Bosses.

10. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Mi7ch. I have spent over 6000 energy just to get two keys from two locations. The third location i haven't even been able to drop yet. So how is that supposed to work. You want players to do raid bosses and help one another. But your having players that are wasting this much energy and not getting a single freakin key to drop. The 1st two locations took me 2000 energy and i managed to get 1 key 1st location 2nd location i had two keys drop back to back. Third location 4000 energy spent now and no key. That is craptastic. And wasted 20 favor points on the third location for nothing. And i am not going to waste another 10 until you can answer as to why its not dropping. It shouldn't be this difficult to get keys to drop to do something that is supposed to improve the game. If anything this is downplaying the game. Luckily i have joined raid bosses to help others. But i would like to start my own.

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3rd key was having trouble with as well LOL, but then notice bottom adv wasn't highest energy from location, did the "Float Atlantis back to the Surface World" and boom got it in few clicks.

Kirsten and Jon Ward like this.
  12. Jon Ward

I will try that tomorrow Jades. I appreciate that i might not have looked at that also. So will take a look tomorrow. At least that is a start and see if it will work. Didn't think about that because i probably am doing the bottom one in Atlantis also

13. Kirsten

ahhhhhh interesting :)

14. Jon Ward

Ty Jade another 2500 energy spent but i was able to finally get the last two keys so i appreciate it. But still that is 8000 energy spent to get 4 keys that is ridiculous

JADES likes this.
  15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm roughly at 3k energy and have 1st 3 PC key's, in VC it took me ~7k to get all 4(diff story though)

16. Jon Ward

Well it worked doing what you said. I went to that adventure drop in Atlantis did it about 30 something times it dropped. And then went for the fourth one and it dropped before i ran out of energy. But i got my own raid boss going now thanks for that tip Jade. But this is still something Kano needs to look at. Because it's going to take awhile in Pc since the numbers aren't their anymore in players to kill a raid boss off easily. And i have already heard of Asshats screwing players just because they can and now they are stuck with those players on their raid bosses. Which that is something that needs to be looked at also. I am sure there will be a lot of feedback from many players during and after raid boss for pc.

17. Kirsten

well anyone that kills the raid health twice can no longer attack it, that was put into place in the LCN cause of what happened to the VC raids, better than nothing but the one I am on where 2 people did it twice made the boss die 4 times, did not help cause the XP drops each time the raid health gets wiped out by the nasties. No different that what some did to VC players

18. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

I don't see any public sharing option. Also my links work for some and then won't work anymore. Makes it very difficult to get the slots filled :(

19. Kirsten

I would not go public if I were you and Mitch said earlier to have the person copy the INVITE link and paste it in the search bar if they can't get it by just clicking, and make sure it is the invite link not the link under the boss. Pretty sure that is correct. ok this below is what Mitch said earlier to another player

Player
    having a hard time getting invites to work. I would rather not have it open to everyone and their dog for this one... any ideas?

Mitch :
    First thing is to make sure that you are sending out the correct invite for the person's level. Other than that, there was an issue last time with in-game PMs where the link wouldn't come through correctly. In that case try sending it as an FB message or get the recipient to copy/paste the whole link into their search bar, that should take them to your Boss. :)

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I understand all this. But it is interesting to note that this is the third raid rollout within the past 3 months. And the invite links still don't work? Why would this be an ongoing issue? I would think that this would be relatively simple to fix, no?