[PC] Raid Boss BETA #2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Sean Lewis

Sean Lewis Member

Well, I hope Kano is paying attention. There are a lot of pirates that feel this should be a quarterly event (maybe have it as a seasonal event?) and DEFINITELY not monthly. It is too much of a drain on resources PLUS the original PC game all but shuts down while this is going on. No one opens new "normal" bosses and there is very little "other" gameplay happening.

One of my armada said it was like playing Farmville where he tended to a garden of raids. IE, he would check in to see which ones were doing well or that needed his attention to make sure he had min actions on. Is this the type of game we want going forward? If we wanted to play Farmville, we would be there instead!

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

MAYBE once a month each game that would leave it every four months a game, being there are 4 games. something to look forward to but not something to dread :p

3. I like the Raid bosses and feel they should be a weekly event :p

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hahahahaha

5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

If its going to be a weekly event, can I have hourly stam/energy boosts for that week as well? :)

6. If the raids are to be weekly or even monthly, Kano might as well rename the game to Pirate Raidville. There's no need to have a strong player for the raids; pretty much the only key is to have high stamina & energy to maximize the effectiveness of refills (or one need only be willing to spend unlimited funds on favor points). But then, I suppose that is indeed the point of raid bosses which require approximately 90,000 stamina and 40,000 energy to kill -- to sell lots and lots of favor points to whales (http://recode.net/2014/02/26/a-long...mes-money-comes-from-0-15-percent-of-players/).

Sean Lewis, BitterSweet and TheLoved1 like this.
  7. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

hahahaha Raidville Clan suits it perfect

TheLoved1 likes this.
  8. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Too late to enter a Red Tractor as a ship for the gearjam contest! Dammit! lol

BitterSweet likes this.
  9. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Good idea for the next one :p:):)