[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] #2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2014.

1. ben

ben Active Member

i think if any one kills the group 1 time should not be aloud to hit anymore ... reason why im bringing this up for is - 1 of my armada member post there in job chat so an enemy armada got into there boss and took turns in killimg the group ... mi7ch you might want to run this by the dev please and ty ...

kevinmalo likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I agree ,one time is one time too many .

Fox, kevinmalo and ben like this.
  3. Kirsten

it has been talked about and clarified that the min is 2,000 actions and 1,000 of those actions have to be heals. Not sure why some people only attack or only heal while attacks give you much more xp anyway ??

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Hey Mi7ch the world posting is empty again on the world chat. Job board is filled up with postings but the world part is empty.

5. Sheryl Wertz

Sheryl Wertz New Member

I like the way levels are set up this time, and the lower requirement to add health lowered from 25 to 20 bravo! thanks

6. amanda

amanda Member

I did 3000 actions an I would hit 6 to 7 times than heal all the way up I had to use 4 daily bost 10 20 30 an 40 percent an my other bost an still got nothing

7. gods people

gods people Active Member

Attached Files:

8. Kirsten

it is the actions,not the amount , that is counted, 1,000 healing "actions", and 1,000 overall " actions" which can include healing and attacking. that screen shot does not show how many actions, ya have to look at total actions and as you are attacking and healing it talleys it up right under the picture of the boss as you are doing it, go back and look at how many " actions" you did and if ya did the right amount send that info to support. That shot shows how much damage you did ,you may have not healed 1,000 times.

9. Kirsten

ok,so out of those 3,000 actions were 1,000 of the heals?? that is what is needed.

10. gods people

it dont tell you

11. Kirsten

Yes it does it tells you in two places
    in the box that says your contributions
    and under the health of the boss as you attack ,it keeps count for each att and heal\

Go to post 13 in this thread and Mitch has a screen shot and it is where your actions are

12. Jon Ward

Gods Action look on the far left side of the screen just right above the rewards box where you can see the items you can possibly win. right there it shows you your contribution to the boss. It's right under the timer of the boss

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Kirsten

I keep telling people and they are not getting it :(

14. gods people

it tells you how many heals not how many actions from heals.

15. Jon Ward

Once you see 1000 heals you have met the requirement Gods People. Just keep an eye on the box i mentioned.

16. gods people

ok i can see that . maybe the devs should of explained that...

17. Kirsten

They did the first day of the raid. :) hence the posts in this thread. it was one of the questions I asked as soon as it started cause I wanted to be sure I understood it all.

18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i understand that. my point is that i did not have the CHANCE to heal because someone else was healing the raid when i was attacking it. so you're saying that there's no point in attacking until you have at least 1,000 heals? should i tell everyone not to heal so that i can get mine in? glad to see that i'm penalized for working as a team to take one down. as usual, one of the bonehead changes implemented to try to "discourage" the few players that are sabotaging them, ending up screwing the players that don't play the game like Stupid Wacked Morons. Merry Christmas, everyone!

19. Kirsten

that can happen, it happened to me, it is a chance you take, these bosses at least on Fb are going down fast, I have been in prob over 100 and only once did I not get a chance,cause I joined from my phone and by the time I got home the thing was dead lol

20. Kirsten

I am not telling you anything,Kano made it 1,000 heals and 2,000 total actions of which 1,000 have to be heals, yeah some people always ruin things for the majority , and that goes for every facet of life. What most of here on FB saw from the git go was get your actions in right away before moving on to another boss,for two reasons, the one we are talking about and for the fact that the high level tier filled up in moments