[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] #2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2014.

1. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

again... that is just peoples fault opening it for those that do that....

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Again that is not the point. He had the nerve to tell others on a feed he has low energy and cannot heal except for the min,he is a high level who used a leveling partner, and that is not someone who does not spend, he is just useless waste of time,meanwhile low levels heal and he keeps attacking, so the point is the 1,000 heals is not enough to sto low lifes like him, it doesn't hurt me, in anyway and or anyone else, it just is lame and wrong and players like him need have to do more and the only reason he even heals at all this time is cause he has no choice, I guess you are his friend. Well he gets listed every night over and over and then some.He just wants a free ride to level, if. anyone condones they are part of the problem.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    Old Salt likes this.
  3. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Again, that is a lame excuse. People like him jump on dozens of bosses. What? No one is supposed to publicly share because of this guy and others like him? No, what's needed is a fix in the game so people like this will be forced to heal at least one half to the damage they do to a boss. He does the bare minimum in heals which frees him up to buy stamina to take out half the boss by himself. So a sliding scale would fix the problem. If you do 10 million in damage you have to heal 5 million or you can't attack anymore. Sucks it has to be that way but this is the second straight Raid Boss in PC that this guy is getting a free ride on everyone else's shoulders. It has to stop.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. bighoof

bighoof Member

And the people sayin they don't mind healing don't understand the situation....The fact that he is raking in the energy and getting his adventure drops at a blistering pace....he can lvl 5 times in just a couple of minutes....while he has is 3000 energy award he claims that he doesn't have enough to heal...yeah good one. SO while all these healers are out there what are you getting out of it.....hardly anything in comparison.... So if you want to heal and get nothing out of look me up....cause in FFC's words "I got plenty of Stam"

Old Salt and Kirsten like this.
  5. Kirsten

He has the 3,000 energy achievement and lies and says he has no energy, JFC and the noobs fall for it ,pretty sad.

Old Salt likes this.
  6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Very good point. Not using any of his own energy or the little it takes to reach 1000 heals does free him up to do his adventures while the rest of us dopes who are doing the healing have our adventures pile up on us while the game is consumed with the Raid Bosses. So this needs to be addressed.

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

now with actions changed if you do 2000 actions and say 2000 in heals and 540 in attack do i still get a drop?

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, you would qualify for a reward. 1,000 healing actions alone and 1,000 overall actions. So since you have 2,000 healing actions done, that covers the requirement for both.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. Carlosaruiz

Carlosaruiz New Member

I did more than the required number and got ZERO in return. What a waste of time and favor points

10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

thanks i was wondering :) update just collected worked fine :)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  11. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i have plenty of both but was just saying would be cool to have both be random drops

12. yoyoism

yoyoism New Member

Hey guys, my raid boss isn't showing up under the Raid Bosses title on the Bosses page! :/ I collected all the keys, attacked a few times, clicked to go somewhere else, and when I went back to try and attack again, it was not there!

The raid boss worked successfully for me during the first beta, but it's disappeared on me this time. Does anyone else have this issue?

13. amanda

amanda Member

This one is bullshit I did close to 3000 an heal every time I hit an I go nothing if you dont change it back to the first one will not be doing it next time

14. Fox

Fox New Member

It would be nice if the other players didn't suffer by a reduction of xp on hits when the raid has been killed. I really like the change that the person killing the raid party is locked out from further attacks after killing the party 2 times, but why is everyone else penalized? I also love the feed showing who killed the party. Any chance of something similar showing up in Armada Wars?

kevinmalo and Kirsten like this.
  15. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

something that is needed real badly on kong/armor server is a better version of the links because kong people post theirs and then only people on kong can acess it then when the people on armor post theres only people on armor can get to it.

and a way around it is for them to post publicly but the moment we do that we have about 5 people who will go on any and every boss do 1 hit and then not do anything. and since we cant kick them out they ruin the raid for everybody

kevinmalo likes this.
  16. Kirsten

Did you do 3,000 Actions of heals or did you add 3,000 health when you healed, ya have to look at your contributions and it will say how many Heals and how many attacks,( actions) and the heal attacks( actions) have to be at least 1,000 heal actions, there is a difference, ,by what you are saying I think you maybe did not do 3,000 heal actions?

mi7ch likes this.
  17. Kirsten

If you did the required actions 2,000 total "actions" of which 1,000 " actions" were Heals then send a ticket to support

mi7ch likes this.
  18. Kirsten

Could be just mixed in with the ones you have joined, if ya still cannot find it send a ticket to support :)

mi7ch likes this.
  19. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this stinks. so i can do over 100,000 attacks because someone else is healing the raid for me, and if i don't get at least 1,000 heals in, i get nothing regardless of my contribution? this just happened to me, so now i have to invest in ANOTHER raid to try to get ONE of the drops. thanks, kano! happy holidays!

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is the first time I've heard of that issue, but that's definitely unfortunate! Have you submitted a Support ticket about this incident yet? That's the best bet for getting this resolved as we'll need to look at your account more in-depth than we can here in the forums.