[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] #2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

1,000 healing and 1,000 overall, which is a combination of attack/healing actions (but it can be just one or the other) and then yes, you qualify for a reward.

2. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Okay well that is not going to stop anyone from not healing. It's no problem to get 1000 out of the way and then just beat the thing down again and let others heal it.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's been brought up before but that doesn't mean it's still not a good idea! There have been a few suggestions brought up about Raid Boss tabs and this is on the list. :)

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

some are gonna have a problem and some are not even gonna pay attention to details anyway ,but it is better than nothing:confused:

Yup he heals the min and then goes nuts on the attacks it is a major turnoff to see this go on when we came here and expressed our concern which was met with little concern by kano

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  5. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

Need to loosen up with the Keys. 30 x Explore th' ancient ruins and Zero Keys. Come on Man.

6. Armin

Armin New Member

Yes really, need to make keys available more easy. cant spend 3 days doing adventures and not getting the keys for all the work done

7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Well I just confirmed it. The vampire is doing exactly what I thought. He is healing till he reaches 1000 and then that's it. I've checked all of the bosses I've seen him on and his heal numbers are all the same but of course he's doing massive amounts of damage to the boss. That means he reached his 1000 in no time flat (which at 20 per heal you can get too pretty quick) and then is once again leaving it to others to heal which is why a sliding scale needs to be introduced.

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Senefra

Senefra New Member

I don't know if it's been addressed yet, but I have several questions for higher leveled players who can't get access tot these raid bosses without invites from other players. Apologies if it has, however, from my perspective, it seems overly complicated for experienced players to get keys yet for new players it's simplified, since they've never done those missions to begin with, so they can just "play missions, earn keys, get new raid boss". :confused:

- How are these keys earned if you're a player who has already completed the required missions?

- Do you replay the missions over?

- If so how many times per mission before a key will drop?

- Is there an alternative way to gain keys for those who are veteran players?

9. Well... it seems players are healing more fairly now... But now another issue evidently appears. The low level players can't do anything while the big level players can do 10-20-50 times more than others, which is obviously unfair for the low levels. There would be a solution to this issue. Yes keeping the tiers, and let say put 500 actions for the low levels, 1K actions for the mid tier and 2K for the high level tier... It's not even necessary to do this... after all the issue was that players do not heal and attack a lot more... Well that could have been solved by setting the condition to have the attack actions at least as many as the attack actions... or 3/4 or something like that. It would have been a lot more fair, because the ones that are obsessed on attack they still do the same... they do their 1K healing and then continue attacking. Which is no good. So think about it... Their could be a very nice combination on the solutions I proposed above and fairness and enjoyment will be a lot bigger.
    Thank you KANO, and hopefully you will read this message and at least think about it, because I think it's of a proper interest on both sides.

Butcher Handed John and Kirsten like this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I cannot tell u how many times we brought this issue to kano I guess the like the money some spend to hit theses bosses so hard even though they now have to heal

King of Comebacks likes this.
  11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Just got home already on five raids and i am this close to start bountying some idiots who don't heal. I am wasting my energy to heal back. And the second thing is if you can't do 2000 actions on a raid boss you shouldn't be doing bosses to begin with. Raid or your other bosses. It's not hard for even lower levels to be able to do this. So no on making actions by tier level.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Keys can be gained by anyone by replaying the Adventures in the Locations listed in the walkthrough document (or on the Raid Boss interface). Keys have the greatest chance of dropping you you play the highest Energy-cost Adventure in the Location. :)

13. Jon Ward

And Mi7ch i thought the attack button was supposed to be fixed this raid. If your attacking it with a slider and someone hits it and knocks you out it shouldn't revert back to 1 stamina it should still let you use your slider

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It was added to our bug queue and I let the developers know about it, but it looks like it didn't make it in for launch. I'll follow up with them about it right now.

15. Jon Ward

Thank You. And i also noticed this time around in raids the boss is currently being attacked by another person and not allowing you to attack it for mins on end. This wasn't an issue last raid never showed up.

16. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Still having problems with the invite links :( See PM Mi7ch for details.

17. Jon Ward

Hey Mi7ch what's up with the job board in pirate clan on fb. It's empty i toggle the tabs and every other one has comments and words. but no jobs showing and i am trying to do raids.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks Kel, I'll make sure the devs see it. :)

Yeah it's empty for me too, I'll get that looked at ASAP.

kevinmalo and Jon Ward like this.
  19. Jon Ward

Thanks Mi7ch

20. Jon Ward

Mi7ch also can you have the developers put in the green bar feature to the right of raid bosses. So if you have completed the min requirements it will show green just like regular bosses do. Damage Process complete.

kevinmalo and Kirsten like this.