[LCN] Raid Boss BETA # 2, Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2014.

1. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

omg, call a spade a spade. this raid boss sucks ! it costs too much, it is keeping the boss owners awake all night watching to make sure the boss isn't losing health, ( yes, i know people who are doing this, petrified others will dish them harm ingame if someone lets it die ), the energy amounts needed are staggering, and it is MUCH easier and faster to level off a few bosses. at least leveling off the bosses guarantees you a GOOD drop.

i've been in 2 completed bosses..... and i see people scrounging off others stealing their hard earned heals, and not reciprocating. it's causing arguments between long time friends. i spent over 500 fp's so far to get a whopping 12 levels, and 2 LOUSY drops, even when my numbers within the bosses are at the top of the heap. i see those who put in 251 actions getting TOP gifts, and i sit and do 100 MILLION damage to recieve a LOUSY item in the end.

SO disappointed. the changes made were minimal, and no one listened to our suggestions on how to form the tiers, or change the amounts needed to heal or attack. between both raids now, i'm disgusted. thanks for making me feel like a fool for trusting that Kano had fixed most of the issues, and trying a BETA item again, only to find i should have known better, and will NEVER make this mistake again.

Captain Of Industry and Kirsten like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am on a few and I notice some big guns just attacking and not healing, not surprised ,same thing in VC and PC, very nice of them, NOT after this run I think I am done with Raids, people take advantage in too many ways all for their own agenda. Will stick with my regular game,that at least I have some control over, at least for now.

3. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

@mi7ch - I was under the belief that the person who performed the most actions in their respective level tier was GUARANTEED a "Superior" Item Drop. After collecting the Rewards from another Raid Boss today where I had performed the most actions in my level tier, I only received a "Common" Item Drop. I have attached a screenshot of the final results from the Raid Boss in question, and have "blacked out" the names of everyone else for their privacy, but everyone who did perform more actions than me where in the highest level tier (and I am in the middle level tier). If I in fact was supposed to receive a "Superior" Item for completing the most actions in my level tier, I can provide you with the link to the Raid Boss so you can confirm the results, and come up with a "fix" if this is an error - please send me a PM if you need it! Thanks! ;)

Raid Boss Error 3a.jpg

4. Easy To Remember

For the Hacker Ring Raid Bosses, the person who performed the most Actions in their level tier where guaranteed a "Superior" Item Drop, but I just collected from one of the new Interpol Task Force Raid Bosses where I had performed the most actions in my level tier, but only received a "Common" Item Drop. I have just made Mitch aware of this issue, and if it is an error like I believe it to be, Kano should be replacing your "Lousy" Items with MUCH better ones for the Bosses you were in and had completed the most actions for your level tier - I have been in a few of these Raid Bosses with you, and I do remember always seeing you at the top of the "Most Damage" list, but do not recall if you had actually performed the most actions in your level tier or not. Getting the "Superior" Item Drops over the "Common" Item Drops would have a fairly large impact and may make the Raid Bosses more worthwhile for you..

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I saw exact same thing on a VC boss that another player encountered.

6. robbin gordon

Interpol Badge Replica

123 Attack

159 Defense

Owned: 1

another LOUSY item, albeit a different one, but still with the same LOUSY stats.

as always, thanks for nothing ! :D

7. robbin gordon

i'm now 3 for 4.... as in the one crappy raid i did last go around, and dumped a small fortune of gf's into, i got ZILCH.

so kano, are you telling me that i should now be grateful for LOUSY ?????

8. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Good example of dialog on a RAID boss, which has died because a newbie joined in (because of the shitty tiers) , which shows the both giving boss back health and removing xp is NOT a good idea. Plus just like at how positive the dialogs are getting over raids:

Player 1
    Why should I put into this when there's tonnes of others without diminshed EXP. But I'll help if it will actually die.
    7 hours ago

Player 2
    Who let the Boss regenerate. Come on guys heal instead of only attacking. Now we have to start over YET again.
    8 hours ago

Player 3
    Someone let the raid party die again?
    8 hours ago

Player 4
    wtf come on I feel stupid for spending fp's on healing, since some dumb fck doesn't know how raids work.
    7 hours ago

Owner:
    No the boss have not died again since day 1

9. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

All this things could disapear if Kano will do complet heal for 25 energy but it looks like they dont care about what we want, the people that we are actually playing, we say this for days and nothing has changed, so why posting here on forum since nobody actually cares about what we think

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

That's me at the top and it wasn't even my boss ;) and i ended up with the interpol dog 360 att and didn't look at the defense, but only used the boss as a levelling tool :)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  11. Jess

Jess Active Member

Perhaps the Raids should run for 5 days, instead of 4? It'd require less rushing then, we could take it easily without stressing out to deal big damage on every raid we joined.

12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

5 is too long Jess put the event too long, the healing is the area that is the worst on the raids, they could be done alot better if the heal was rethought maybe 10 energy to heal at same xp, we would like the heal reworked without losing xp more xp for health would be nice since health is the area is slacking you think they would make it the area with most benefit, also has anyone else noticed raid attack xp went down some there is not 1 boss out there i hit 7000 xp like last time i am barely hitting over 6000 and the raid has not perished either

13. Kirsten

Yup that is a prob and it is not always the new players the ones who kill it should lose whatever they gained and the rest should not be penalized

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  14. Been in 7 completed raids and 1 superior drop which I got from my own boss and spent a fortune on fps not happy at all mitch will NOT be doing this again unless it is changed fast

15. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

ok with raids and drops if you look at total action it show you may be top on attacks when you attack you can do 2 attacks to 1 heal if they base performance for tiers on here the problem is people are expecting to be top performer by only attacking but if u have some one in the raid healing there actions will be half yours and the total damage will be done alot less so for the top performer, they can not judge top performer by total action due the healing is a major part and i bet it carries higher weight when determining who is highest performer, i have 3 super drops and by total damage and actions i was not top performer but i did heal alot for others to attack and i believe those action hold more wieght when deciding who is top performer. SO you cant just be an attacker and get top performer is how i see it. I would like for kano to answer this and tell me if what i think im seeing is correct and if it is, this needs to be part of the explanation. Thanks

16. Easy To Remember

I hear what you're saying, but as stated in the first post of this thread, you need to be VERY careful with choosing/selecting your Raid Group Members - sometimes you are better off just killing your Raid Boss with less than the maximum of thirty people (even though doing that has its disadvantages as well)! I have now been in two Interpol Raid Bosses with NOBODY in the lowest level tier, and still successfully defeated the Boss. My general rule of thumb when selecting people to join a Raid Boss is: if I don't know or trust them, then they do NOT get an Invite (and therefore nobody will be able to set you back or not do their fair share of both Healing and Attacking)! Just a friendly piece of advice for the future to prevent "stuff" like that from happening.. ;)

17. Kirsten

I don't think you will hear from Mitch it is the weekend,he could pop in ,ya never know.

18. Easy To Remember

@mi7ch - After having successfully defeating quite a few of the Interpol Raid Bosses now, I am starting to experience one of the EXACT same problems that I experienced with the Hacker Ring Raid Bosses - I keep getting the multiples of the SAME Item Drops. It's not as if I'm attempting to collect the "entire set" of the available Rewards Drops, but I have received the "Untrained Dog" Drop three times out of the nine Interpol Raid Bosses I have helped defeat so far - that means I am currently receiving the same Reward Drop 33.33% of the time (and I have some doubles of the other Drops available)! I realize the Rewards Drops are "random", but like I stated last time: the percentages I'm experiencing of receiving multiples of the same Items are not at all "random"! Also, I'm still concerned about the likely possibility of an error regarding having completed the most actions in your level tier - I am almost certain that the person who performed the most actions within their respective level tier were (supposed) to be GUARANTEED a "Superior" Item Drop, but I have already been in one of these Interpol Raid Bosses where I had completed the most actions in my level tier (by far), yet only received a "Common" Item Drop! Just wanted to be sure you are aware of this, and also wanted to confirm that it is/was in fact an error like I believe it to be.. Thanks! ;)

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

My first 4 drops where Untrained Dog's, I hope they wont bite me and I don't believe in Kano's random numbers . :)

20. Easy To Remember

Apparently I am NOT the only person who is continually receiving the SAME Rewards Item Drops - I just knew there wasn't ANYTHING "random" about receiving the SAME Drop over 33% of the time! Kano - can you PLEASE make the Reward Item Drops for the Raid Bosses MUCH more random? Thank you! :eek:

robbin gordon likes this.