[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] 2 Coming to Mob Wars: LCN Next Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Hi Mi7ch, i must say from onset that there has been huge improvement on the Raid Bosses. Well done. However (lol I guess there always is an "however");

1. average xp is about 250 -350 per stam. This is less than attacking a mob on the fight page (average is about 350-600 for me), I think the xp for the raid should be greater than the average result of xp per stam off the fight page, even if this entails increasing the overall boss health. I suspect these xp results would be different per the mobs level, but I think this would get more people interested and willing to do more damage to the raid.

2. the xp for energy usage is awful.... this really needs to be looked at, maybe more regular energy drops would soften the blow. The keys were much easier to find this time round and I averaged about 2200 energy for each set of my 3 raid bosses. I understand however that some really struggled and used in excess of 5k energy to get a set of keys. this disparity needs to be looked into and evened out as does the xp per energy used.

3. the tiers are still way off target. i would suggest that the lowest tier should be up to level 2500 in the least. my personal mobs list of top 500 mob does not have anyone under level 2150. so finding mob to fill the first tier is hard unless we make the raid public (and that has its own set of problems). but really the thing is that up to level 1000 a mob simply doesnt have enough stamina to keep up with the bigger mobs and contribute. either they have to spend an absolute fortune of real money or they go on a free ride and do the bare minimum. the solution maybe to set a tier limit of damage. not sure if this would work but certainly the tiers need to be adjusted.

4. The final rewards are really not great. either by way of XP, Cash, or Weapon drop. these should be revised and increased. why not add an energy drop as well???? energy is used for healing, so to get an energy reward based on the heals etc would be an idea. How about a bonus xp reward simply for starting a raid??? this would get more started and push everyone to finish.

Overall I think Raids are a great idea and personally I like them, but they need some work. I hope the next one will reflect the many suggestions that others have given.

mi7ch and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  2. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

PS.... another common complaint is that some mobs only attack and dont do healing.... this could be addressed by limiting the damage done as a % of the healing the individual mobs have done. so one would get as an example .... 100 attacks for every 10 heals or something to that effect.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The non healers have been an issue since the first raid, and alot of high levels are guilty of it, they won't heal in any of the three games ,they won't kill the raid but they won't heal either.

4. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

simple to do both thats what i do attack then heal:)

5. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Yesterday one guy was healing for the rest of us and we did a huge and significant damage to his boss... so doing this could be conterprodictive... and the boss owner should be aware of who he invites.. same goes for us to join public bosses...