Raid Boss 3 Tiers

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Level 2150 or so. I just worry that many bosses will go un finished with our high levels (5000+) strung too thin.

2. The Kong ones are horrible. It needs to be 0-1500, you can't be giving people who will most likely not even hit 1000 healing actions an entire tier to themselves!

Chasity, Dcasso and S E T H like this.
  3. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I have a lot of people disagreeing with me. Let's see how much I suck.

4. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Looking forward to see level 500 (on avg) doing 1k heals and 1k attacks on a raid boss. Could you supply us with some statistics for last raid run on how likely that is to happen. Already feeling sorry for the 2000-2500 leveled players

The Goddamn Slicer likes this.
  5. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

Finally you got it right

6. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

They will level a lot though and each level up they will get 500 more energy. So 2 level-ups on a boss is enough for the 1000 heal actions. I am also pretty sure that the average is going to be higher than 500, assuming that many people will only invite selected 0-1000 players (who will be relatively high level, of course).

Kirsten likes this.
  7. This. COMPLETELY. There is no way that they're gonna be able to get enough for a reward, so they'll either suicide the raid party or not get a drop.

Both bad decisions.

8. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

FB Server 1 for Mob Wars: the tiers seem terrible to me. I am in the level 1300's and most of my mob are well below 2999. Last time it was impossible to beat a Raid Boss without help from the level 4k's and above and the few I knew were in so many that they couldn't join all requests. A more fair tiering in my opinion would be: level 1 0-999; level 2: 1000-2999; level 3: 3000+ and adjustment of the difficulty of the bosses accordingly, so that lower levels can actually do some damage. Thank you for considering this. I know that many of the players who post here on this forum are high level players--please listen to the rest of us, too!

9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Sorry Aapje, but how will they do 1k stam :) they get 50 a level, so that is 20 levels for minimum

Add to that the complete lack of understading raids for low levels, so they end up killing one, and people stop attacking since the diminishing xp return.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Hou Lynx

Hou Lynx New Member

I like that we needed to recruit lower level players to help get our bosses killed. I think that 5000+ will be very tough for some syndicates that barely have members over level 1000. I'd like to see mid level of 1500 or 2000 to 3999. I play on server 1 and level 2720

11. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Those things are both true. I still feel very strongly that there should be no penalty to the group for killing the raid party. Nobody likes griefing.

Dcasso likes this.
  12. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

For server 1 looks fine!

13. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

I defeat my raid boss alone anyway, so couldn't care less about tiers.
    Just make sure that I don't lose exp or something if I don't invite people.

14. Salty Boats

Salty Boats New Member

"FB Server 1 for Mob Wars: the tiers seem terrible to me. I am in the level 1300's and most of my mob are well below 2999. Last time it was impossible to beat a Raid Boss without help from the level 4k's and above and the few I knew were in so many that they couldn't join all requests. A more fair tiering in my opinion would be: level 1 0-999; level 2: 1000-2999; level 3: 3000+ and adjustment of the difficulty of the bosses accordingly, so that lower levels can actually do some damage. Thank you for considering this. I know that many of the players who post here on this forum are high level players--please listen to the rest of us, too! "
    WHAT HE SAID !!! GREAT IDEA

15. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I know at first alot of higher tiers have not participated. Some are coming around also i sent some info to support i noticed xp ratio to level was same for alot of level ranges when I think it should been more for alot of players. Huge range of players making the same xp and I hope myself what I sent they take in consideration and highly change this to make the raids better for all spectrum of level in raids. So in turn I do like the tiers level, for the first ties are hardest to fill. I cant comment on PC i dont do them. I right now as i see the amount of heals compared to attacking is around 5 attacks for 2 heals, I would like to see the heal bumped up a little bit more to where you could get 6 attacks out of 2 heals that would also in my eyes help with slight issue of lack of healing.

16. Paul Floege

Paul Floege New Member

For FB I think it is wishful thinking to expect 10 players of level 5K plus to participate in each raid boss. Perhaps you could make the tiers flexible after 12 hours to make it more reasonable to get these filled out. Also since most of us are not set up with high energy it would help a lot if the energy required to keep the raid party healed were greatly reduced.

17. Sir Opinion Alot

i guess its just the ones in my raid chat on lcn then cause i dont have a issue filling last tier cause if I am not mistaken that the last tier was set around this range anyhow and i dont remember seeing any public ones missing spots there i had problems getting into some myself :)

18. Paul Floege

Paul Floege New Member

I think the top tier began at lvl 4K before.

19. Sir Opinion Alot

I suggest doing 2 tiers 0-3600 2nd tier 3600 and up each with 10 spots and then a 3rd tier with 10 spots that can be unlocked after those are filled for any level it still would have to have 30 people and once they full a more powerful attack of at least 15% more of damage than normal attacks before hand.

20. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

this is better.