[PC] Raid Boss #3 Feedback and Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Oh god No way,I don't want or need any lower levels on a raid, they mess things up three tiers is good, and the last should be 6K and up at least, and 30 players is enough for me, I only have to fill the two top tiers, if I want to share my boss, and a couple of friends who are low levels who I don't not even have to worry about them not doing the right thing.

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I still believe tiers need to be gone and done with and you choose who you want on your boss if you choose to. Doesn't matter about level. Lets face it. This was a money maker for Kano and it does just that. But if they truly wanted to make more money from it get rid of the tiers lets whoever you want join your raid still only 30 spots and see how fast they get defeated and more people will probably spend money win win for both sides.

Kirsten, Mabest and George Burd like this.
  3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

The tiers are a joke. The raid spots should be open to whatever level a raid boss owner chooses to invite. It should be made just like a regular location boss where if the boss goes public, it is catch as catch can for a spot.

Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well I still feel the raids need to be gone,but if we are stuck with them yes those tiers suck ,and I also feel there should be a level limit for some low level opening a raid, maybe a level limit or a limit to how many days someone has played, alts are opening raids for the main accounts.

Mabest likes this.