[PC] Raid Boss #3 Feedback and Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I wonder,if there is a limit for the raid owner, I opened two in VC and on the first one I got the superior,not my second one :(

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Drops are random, but you can force a Superior drop if this is your first Summoned Raid Boss of the event or you have the highest overall actions in your level tier (the Boss owner also counts in this). Even though the drop numbers are random, having higher actions will put you in a better position of earning one. That is not a complete guarantee unlike the first two methods, however.

George Burd likes this.
  3. Kirsten

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the main complaint i have is on kong the lvl brackets are terrible they desperatly need to be raised it wouldve been fine having em the way they are the first raid but not anymore because all the active players are above lvl 1500 wich is the top teir... people can get that lvl within a couple months of playing somewhat daily and allocating skills smart

5. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I see they are putting the squeeze on us with energy this boss... not nearly as many drops

diva of destruction likes this.
  6. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

I guess those stamina refills we buy are not enough so kano had to come up with something new to force out our hand to buy energy refills now too :oops: surprised? me not seem every update is all about lately in cashville

7. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

I don't know what tweaking you did but this raid boss is draining my energy almost as much as my stamina. Bad fix. Not happy campers here.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No changes were made in that area, the only change related to Energy was buffing the amount dropped when performing Healing and Attack actions during the Boss fight.

9. Robert Belrose

Yup- buffed to drain more from us... almost about time to walk away from this crap...

kevinmalo likes this.
  10. Kirsten

Buffing means more right?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, "buff" means there is an increase.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Robert Belrose

that isn't what I am seeing... I see a lot less drops..and every one else I have chatted with say they are seeing the same - ask your 'tinkerer' if he turned the screw the wrong way!

diva of destruction likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Maybe it means when it does drop it is higher amount than it has been in the past ??

S E T H likes this.
  14. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

im watching a 30% in less drops.. i always had math errors with the signs... must re check it kano

15. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

maybe it depends on build and level, I could level before running out of energy from lvl 3400 to lvl 3500 I didnt go any further. I have a fairly low skill set balanced because I am a stamina tank

16. George Burd

Kongregate suggested raid boss level tiers 0-2000, 2001-4000, 4001-+

Chasity likes this.
  17. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Walk away from the Raid Bosses. Only way we will see less of 'em. Just empty leveling that empties bank accounts.

18. George Burd

I kinda like them now

19. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Only issue this time around. I will help about 10 players it's not worth empty leveling. But what i did notice this time around also is a bunch of asshat players taking spots and not doing anything just to block out people from joining. But to me the raids aren't worth it. Won't say the player but this one is about 1000 levels if not more above me now using raids and he still can't win a fight without that slider boost. All those levels gained and i can still sit back and smack him down without using any boosts.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Oh and the other issue i still hate seeing is your helping on someones location boss and those go undefeated during the raid bosses showing up. Because so many individuals are throwing everything into those bosses leaving their bosses undefeated on locations. And some do sliders so low that when your finally able to help them within the last few hours there might be 80 to 90 million health left on their boss to kill off. How many players going to waste that much stamina on a location boss just to help a friend defeat their boss. Unless that boss is going to benefit them enough to do so not many.

Chasity likes this.