[PC] Raid Boss #3 Feedback and Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Angela Brown

Angela Brown Active Member

getting keys was a lot easier this time compared to last but still so much work and tweaking needs to be done to make them worth spending all of the favor points!

George Burd likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The levels we get are what most want out of it.

3. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

Take those level requiert out is the best , fill up your raids how you want and like ,and will be much easyer, with raids so often peeps level very fast , hard to find those lower levels unless you wanna go public or clan everyone. Seems to me much better to get those off and just choose the team you like to join in.

George Burd likes this.
  4. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

When it comes to the raids, there is no better way than to hand pick players you know will do good dmg or even eat the entire boss. Putting a raid to feed can have it's consequences like those fools who think it's funny to perish another persons raid. If you don't have many low levels in your mob/clan/whatever, speak to a player you can trust will pick lower level players that know what they are doing and give that person the corresponding invite link to assist in filling up the bottom tier, just my thoughts on them. some will agree, some won't. either way, thats my little piece of feedback/advice.

James Li and George Burd like this.
  5. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

Would be nice in the future to schedule the Raid Boss on a Non-Armada War week.

Chasity and George Burd like this.
  6. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

this boss for sure was very ill timed with arena and wars, in general the raid is coming to often right now. I think if the aid is going t keep coming as often, and will overlap other events, I would like to see a longer life span a week maybe to beat. again that is if nothing can e done to avoid this triple threat we face this time again

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

The first VC raid was longer, but longer has a downside, since they take over the daily game,regardless if there is an arena and a war,all at the same time, is a bit much,but think of the $$$ that can be spent by players and made by Kano, cha ching.

But I do feel Raids are gonna lose their luster for as certain percentage of players eventually, and IMO the sooner the better.

8. George Burd

ya i only help on my armada mates after it was pointed out to me, I saw the same people were hogging the high tier spots and not even doing min damage. it is a bit disgusting and I must say I may have to start declanning

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

I will say this though, Raids ,like using a leveling partner, require no strategy , in a ""fighting"" game, and just as I feel the partner leveling thing has ruined the idea of these games,so have the raids,and that is sad. Yeah there are the people that feel this is not a fighting game, and want to play a peaceful game, and I say to them go play farmville,but they may get their wish after all to play a peaceful game, that is when I go find another fighting game, I hated farmville, it was fun at first years ago as one of my first games,but the pop ups and other things that were needed to continue playing like all those "ville" games ,were annoying to say the least. I came to Kano after a fighting game from another company was closed down,but lately .........

Sean Lewis and George Burd like this.
  10. Kirsten

I see that also ,as soon as a public boss is posted the same ones fill it ,I wonder if they are trying to keep others off for a variety of reasons, which I don't think will have the desired affect, as anyone can open their own take it down and open another and so on and so on during the event, But that is their thing. But it is an odd trend, but I also feel that the tiers should be 5, 5 and 20 .Maybe that would work better??

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Chasity and George Burd like this.
  11. George Burd

I created a poll in ideas for raid boss request approval check it out

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kirsten

There is a low level in FB PC WC right now asking for help ,his two top tiers are filled and 30 mins ago he wiped the raid health three times, and messed up anyone on it now, "Stupid "should not be allowed to open raids, lol

George Burd likes this.
  13. George Burd

I havent seen any intentional wipes but I really am upset that people took spots on bosses 2 days ago that have no apparent interest in doing anything, I have friends that have asked for help and are stuck now

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Kirsten

yes that sucks , and I know it happens,have seen it in the other games, on FB also. I have also seen owners wipe the raid health in a few raids, here and there, the last LCN one had One that I remember doing it.

George Burd likes this.
  15. George Burd

Levels 0-500 : 1
    Levels 501-1499 : 6
    Levels 1500+ : 10
    I think raid bosses on kongregate pc will need some serious adjustment on tiers next round Mi7ch

16. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

The Jonah's Devil was defeated in 0:06:57, you dealt 53974124 damage and healed the raid for 2939938. Creaky Tarshish Carrack 286 Attack 228 Defense Owned: 1 Still getting crap rewards for High damage.

17. George Burd

0:06:57, really under 7 minutes?

18. Kirsten

LOL

19. Kirsten

I do think and I may be wrong,but the health of the team ,may make a difference?? just a thought,don't really know, but geeze ya had to be getting levels.

20. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

I don't know why the timer said that but no it wasn't under 7 minutes, It was 4hrs or so.

George Burd likes this.