[All] Raid boss 1 stam attack change proposal

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Sep 24, 2015.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so how about instead of having the 1 stam attack do the same as a power attack just significantly weaker change it so that it costs 1 energy to heal as well and then it wil eneble you to attack the raid and heal at the same time but since it is a 1 stam attack(up to 4)

this way people when they attack can heal as well, this could also be the fix to the raid killers being limited to only being able to use 1stam/energy attacks so that they literally cant kill the boss but instead of making it so they cant attack and only heal because we all know they will NOT do that. 1 stam gets a reduced xp then power anyways so this would mean when they suicide the boss they will not ruin the raid but instead ruin it for themselves, here is how i think it would work-

1 suicide= forced 1k actions only with 1 stam attack bar
    2 suicides= permanent ban of the power and regular heal and only limited to 1 stam attack bar

if anybody has questions let me know and ill clear it up for you :)

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Pass, One big problem, any stam hits (whether be 1 or 20) does the same damage to raids health. People still do not understand this concept.

3. neill1990

never done a 1 stam hit since the first raid... doesnt make much sense why it is dealing same raid party damage should be scaled

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I think we should be able to set minimum damage on the raid bosses like we can on regular bosses and the damage being the same from a one stam attack DOES make sense..... The beast isn't going to stop and say hey, this guy only hit me with a small attack, i better be nice and not hurt him as much

5. neill1990

well that does make sense, never thought of it like that lol.

a way around that though would be name the 1 stam attack quick attack so you can think of it as when you use 1 stam you do just as the attacks name is a quick attack evading bosses hit. But still have a 1 energy cost along with the stam so that you give a small amount of health to raid group.

would be a win win there i think because person that suicided raid can still attack but is healing with every attack he/she does