[ZS] Raid Boss #1 [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Xtina

Xtina Member

They have changed it on ZS.. the reward is just chance.. this is my response from support and if I'm reading this correctly if we summon 2 bosses on our own, we're only guaranteed a drop from the first one we summon, the second we'll be in that random chance like everyone that decides to help us. They don't have the common and superior drops like VC and PC.

Thanks for contacting us. Everyone who does at least 1,000 healing actions and 1,000 overall actions (this is a combination of attacking and healing) is rewarded with Cash, and XP when the Raid Boss is defeated, however the chance to get a a drop is random. Under special conditions a player may be guaranteed a Superior item drop. For example, a Slayer who summons their very first Raid Boss will get a drop when it is defeated. I'm sorry the communication around this wasn't clearer.

That said, myself and the rest of the team here in community and support are petitioning the developers to have common drops along with those superior drops - essentially so the superior drops would still be rare and random, but that every player that contributes minimum actions will at least receive a common item drop along with the Cash and XP reward. That is not something that we'd be able to add mid-event (at this point), but we'll push for it for the next time there is a Raid Boss that visits Zombie Slayer.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Geeeze , wonder why they changed that, hmmmmm ,thanks for the info,trying to wade thru it all is cumbersome , thanks

But now that you mention it, it was that way in the very first VC raid event and they did change it so everyone got something when the boss was completed, in the next raid and everyone since that includes PC and LCN. But damn that stinks that there is no item in this ZS one :(

RainSunGone and Xtina like this.
  3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

we're the black sheep of the family,lol :p

AlterEgoT and Xtina like this.
  4. slave

slave Member

the concept is good, gives us something else to do,
    but
    the setup is flawed
    we are allowed to have 10 players in three corresponding levels, the top tier fills easily, the bottom tier does not
    yet, you cant kill the raid boss unless you get the bottom tier players, because they can easily level up multiple, maybe even hundreds of times
    compared the high levels who cant level up even once.....
    again kano seems to be feeding events that allow for mass leveling, when all mass leveling gets you is .....wait for it.....nothing, no higher level boss achievements, minimal if any fight list, no new locations, so hurry up and level up and then find theres nothing to do
    trust me, ive been there and am still there....
    so while the end results if your boss is killed by someone in the lower levels who can do tens or hundreds of millions in damage, the kill reward was nice, but ive heard a lot of people not be able to kill their boss because of no lower levels who can continue to pound the boss over and over with endless refills
    the bigger question is how long will those people be lower levels at this rate, and the really big question....kano, you realize this is going to spawn alt accts to help take down the boss with the alt eventually being banned (and they wont care) because they will have gotten what they wanted out of it, and when you finally do ban them, they will just create another one for the next boss

why cant you reward the people playing, the full time old timers the way you reward the newbies/alts that are created specifically for these type of events
    i dont get it....maybe you want us to create alt accts, more active accts make your game look more attractive to potential buyers?

L1LOne, RainSunGone, Aapje and 2 others like this.
  5. Kirsten

baaaa baaaaa :)

6. RainSunGone

and the level tiers really need some work...
    0-1500
    1500-2500
    2500 and up
    my 2 cents...

7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

AMEN Slave....................

8. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

What a rip. The folks aren't even guaranteed a drop. Invest this much in and no drop?

LAME.

and as slave stated elsewhere. Great the super lower levels can power level right on up to nothing to do.

Xtina, Mini I will Rule and Kirsten like this.
  9. Kirsten

Yeah if they can get refills ,yes they can level fast, from what I have seen, in other raids. But they are not gonna be strong players by doing that.

Xtina likes this.
  10. Mini I will Rule

Mini I will Rule New Member

I have been playing Raid Bosses since they were first released on Viking Clan, but never did crazy damage to it...

I was under the impression that the more damage you deal, the better the xp/cash(lol) reward would be...

After 320,821,255 damage (82,357 actions), I would have presumed I would have gained a level or two from killing it...
    However as you can see below, this is what I got...

UN Flashbangs UN Flashbangs 295 Attack 225 Defense Owned: 1 Equip 2,761,021 coins 155,304 XP

That was just over half a level...

Extremely disappointed in that mechanic Kano...

AlterEgoT likes this.
  11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In ZS at higher lvls the Xp to lvl its just to big, the progress its much slower and players have built far less stamina like in other games like VC, PC.
    In VC and PC with a 10Fp refill I can make 4 easy lvls and have back 4FPs, making the next refill a lot easier,
    In ZS I should spend at least 100UNs to make one single lvl with the RAID, and have back 1UN from 100UN.

I simply cant see how the RAID could work here, maybe just drop the Raids initial health to half.

Xtina and Kirsten like this.
  12. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

i got my first drop :D at the first raid i do my own raid ofcourse. Now let see if the drops are falling even if i`m not the owner of the raid.

13. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

From what I read the drops are random and yes I have done all the actions but the 2 im in on are not dead yet,but im guessing Ill see no drops from either boss,

Xtina likes this.
  14. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

6 bosses helped and finally after boss six a randon drop:)

15. RainSunGone

The UN(dead) Ambassador was defeated in 6:38:01, you dealt 14030945 damage and healed the raid for 535075 life. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following:

2325842 coins

297859 XP

not sure how many that is 7 or 8 and still no drop other than my own Raid... boooooooooooooooooooooooo

16. Kirsten

Yeah it seems the drop is random, it was like that in the first VC raid, after which it was changed that everyone got a reward at the end, if they had the min actions in not idea why Kano went back to that . :(

17. Big Ken

Big Ken Member

That is just ignorant,if you put in all the actions they ask for you should get a drop item and not some crap item,dont think ill be doing them anymore,yes the xp is nice but its to hard to do gp and the raid boss then not get a item.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Kimbella

Kimbella Member

I have to say coming from participating in many Raid Bosses in the other Kano Apps and loving them, I am extremely disappointed in ZS. The banding of levels needs to be addressed. Why would they be so different from the others? I could not even join many of my own Faction since most of us are over level 1500. Not only are we throwing everything in as far as energy & stamina and not receiving a drop - but it does not even give enough XP to really assist in leveling up unless you are a very low level. Players are getting discouraged and not finishing the bosses. Chats are blowing up with talk of abandoning playing or not starting one at all. This is a huge Misstep Kano - Especially since you should have learned from mistakes in the other Apps.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  19. RainSunGone

agree 100% Kimbella, total BS.... finished 7 or 8 still no drop reward... boooooooooooo

Kimbella and L1LOne like this.
  20. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

How come they're isn't stamina drops, like there is energy ones in ZS????...this would be extremely helpful Kano.

Kimbella likes this.