Quests improvement.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by EASY/NICKY, Mar 3, 2020.

?

Do you think it's a good idea ?

1. Nope, the event now is better than that.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nope, the old reward system was better than that.

100.0%
  3. Yeah, look like it's can be better than the new system.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't understand.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't know.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I say it before : I don't want to do anything with thoses damned quests !

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. In fact : I have another idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. EASY/NICKY

EASY/NICKY New Member

Hi, - sorry for english mistakes, for the sake of convenience I gonna use the term of MW LCN.

The new quest system have put in perspective some issues than most probably have already experienced :

Now it's a race between players and a fair chance to take part in this new kind of competition is not granted in fonction of your time zone, disponibility and others factors like your lvl. Because of that it's leading to 'unnecessary' waiting time to let others perform their minimals and unfortunatly this is killing all the fun of the event to some extent.

Still it's probably possible to make the event interesting and more challenging without adding unecessary competition inside a syndicate :

- If each quest stay up even after their completion, till the end of the event.
    - If you can improve your % without having to reduce the ones of others players.

So in short if you can aim for 100% of the points, without reducing the efforts of the others, or just steal their chance like now. To prevent various exploits, I suppose it would be for the best to put the personnal limitation at 100% of the quest requirement, more : not gonna bring any others benefits.

Let's take an example (if it's not really clear) :

X syndicate have to perform the medium quest "Complete 4,000 Jobs" they were all connected at some point and the 25 of them succeded to get 4% when the quest reached 100%.

After that, as the event continue with others quests, they still can use their energy to perform more jobs and improve their personnal %. Accordingly, at the end of the event all managed to reach higher %. Let's say from 6% to 20%.
    It is this last percentage who gonna be used to grant their final reward not the 4% they all reached previously.

In conclusion they all performed their best, no one is pissed, and they reached something like 300%/100%. At the end they indeed gonna earn more individually and as a syndicate.

Like that, it's, to some extent, even more fun than before (at least I hope^^), and the competition is improved between others syndicates not between teammates.

2. EASY/NICKY

EASY/NICKY New Member

There is also others possibility who are way better than the current system... Like this one I proposed on another thread : bring back the old reward system, and implement the contribution thing as a bonus, not the main stuff.

Sorry for double posting but as it's another way to improve the quest it deserve at least is own post for keep things clear... Anyway : if you prefer this than the other stuff I proposed just tumb up this post. The same goes for others ideas than others members are free to post here, as I m pretty sure there is others viables possibilities. : )

3. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I used to start a new faction blitz through a bunch of quests and invite newbies to join so they can get freebies. This recent change killed that idea. Whoever was writing into support to complain that they done more actions and didn't get the lion share of un/rewards is just being selfish.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  4. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

Just make the quests personal instead, that way noone will feel cheated for doing more or less......Teamplay flew out the window with this new change anyway

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I only play VC so haven't seen new iteration yet and thought I'd ask here. So if don't do 2% I get don't have chance @ FP's, but do you at least get the energy, weapons, warriors from the chest??? With doing under 2%?

6. EASY/NICKY

EASY/NICKY New Member

I didn't opened mines, but yeah Jades it was what was promised.

Btw> some of my teammates received additional fp today the ones who shared the news received something between : +70 to +110, rounded, it's quite something. Theirs previous reward was from the old system (I guess) and they received +35 to +55 (iirc) so they are at +105 to +165 fp now. I must say that I am quite happy for them, and so far I start to think that the new reward can be more interesting than the old, because I'm pretty sure they all spent around 50 fp to finish the quests. Still I don't think it would be that bad to think about the two ideas I proposed as it can bring more stability for the event.

7. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

Weird, some of ours got a msg from S2 they wd get additional FPs for their efforts but nothing on S1....At least not for me....Maybe better to send in a ticket

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We will be making a more formal statement in tomorrow's TGIF but there was an issue with some players being underpaid FP for their Med/Hard quests however this did not affect server 1 at all. Anyone who was affected negatively has been reached out to and compensated accordingly.

You are more than welcome to contact support for clarification though.

9. VC quest - One of the quest was changed to Help 600 times - is this just the challenge and adventure help? I have a hard time getting max on adventure help on a daily basis and challenge isn't much better- how are we to acheive this?

10. EASY/NICKY

EASY/NICKY New Member

Yes this is only challenge and adventure. This is indeed a frustrating quest, if you want to help your guild you gonna have to add the maximum of active players in your clan to have the maximum of opportunity open to you and help this way. But this is really time consuming, better try to have a clan with 25 members, if all use theirs adventures assist for the quest this can be achieved really fast, in theory.

11. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

They need to go back to the original roots instead of this lame ass crap they are doing too us in these quest. They always listen too the crybabies in this game instead of fixing an changing stuff that does not need to be changed at all in this game. Actually ruining the game an eventually they will lose there Loyal Customers an all they will be stuck with is nothing but the hardcore Cheaters in the game.