[LCN] Question on attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vlad, May 16, 2019.

1. Vlad

Vlad New Member

Howdy all :)
    I am still new to this still figuring stuff out
    but I have a question that I can't seem to find a answer too
    it is, I'm level 483 and I'm getting attacked over and over by levels up to 7000, as it's fun to go back and forth, that high of levels just destroy me and I don't see how they can attack someone that low, it's just kind of a pita gettin destroyed by lvls thousands above me
    and it also says that I am not in war on my syndicate page so I don't know
    anyway thanks!
    sorry if I posted this in the wrong place

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Attacking or listing ?? because the only way the can attack is if you wound up on their rival list but punching and listing can be done even if you have not retailed in any way. You say you are going back and forth so that is why you are being attacked.

3. Vlad

Vlad New Member

yes I understand about them retaliating but some also just attack without me ever attacking them. so how did I get on their rival list? I don't want to be on a 6-7 thousand lvl rival list haha Nah it's fine I'm just trying to figure this out and thank you for taking time :)
    OK with a little more searching I found (If you attack (including attacking on the hitlist)/punch/hitlist a player that is in a Syndicate at war, you will put yourself on that Syndicates War Rival list which will allow every player in the opposing Syndicate to attack/punch/hitlist within the War attack limits.) so done it to myself lol

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ahhh I forgot about the war mode thingy, yeah that will also allow it :) There is usually a good reason, but also a good question :)

5. Nito The KId

Nito The KId New Member

I play within a month, as a newbie I wanna ask: How do I know that someone attack me? to attacking back, I mean. I don't find any navigation or history tools to find it.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

On desktop click fight, and you'll see rival button, if on App click homepage and scroll down to rivals.

Nito The KId likes this.
  7. Nito The KId

Nito The KId New Member

Thank you

JADES likes this.