[Forums] Question for admin

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jon Ward, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

One thing i have noticed about a lot of people's ideas and not getting votes but you see people viewing. Is there anyway you can put on the main forum page Right under your Post New thread It says Forum Ideas and vote. Can you place some type of sentence letting individuals know if they want ideas to be implemented into there respective games they have to vote on that thread. One thread i saw had over 200 something views but only three votes. It makes you wonder if individuals realize they can log onto the forum which will allow them to vote.

2. You do know you can also vote on your own idea? I noticed you hadn't voted either.

3. Jon Ward

This wasn't an idea to vote on. This was a suggestion for the admins of the page to add into the idea section. But otherwise i vote on everything i post when its a idea or i see someone idea i think is good.

4. Good deal , I have noticed a few folks that will start an idea and never vote on it themselves so I didn't know if they knew they could or not. Also, I think there is a boycott going on the whole voting process until it is revamped.

5. Jon Ward

If your referring to the individuals who are upset because some threads get a lot of votes and don't get approved then other idea's get 1 or 2 votes and get approved it's a possibility.