Question about bounty increases

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Brosnik, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Does anybody know how much a bounty price increases by on each subsequent bounty in a run of bounties? I assume it is a percentage of the last one, but you have to know more than one bounty price to be able to work it out.

2. Maler

Maler Member

The bounty price will increase every time by the base bounty, minus the 15%.
    Let's say you have a base bounty of 5 ,75 trilion. The second bounty will be 10 trillion, the third 15 trillion and so on.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe on higher lvl's might be that, but lower lvl's doesn't even come close to that.

4. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Yes

Jade is right. (You know that killed me) It appears the increase is smaller on lower levels. Perhaps we can get a read out from the Devs

5. Your Bounty Base price increases also with Properties/Upgrades etc.

6. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

There are two prices here: to list and to catch. What you pay to list someone follows a formula and what you get follows a formula. If one keeps like to like, the cost to list rises by 85% of the Base Bounty, each time. The net from that, is reduced by 15% to what one catches.

I see no variance on smaller or higher base bounty folks other than the incremental bounty unit.

7. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Thanks Larry, you've been at this long enough to know :eek:

8. Kel the Merciful King

Note: I test fired some bounties today on major lottery players. Its 75% for the second bounty. And of course, these factors have been changing as part of the ... drum roll .... game <--- i.e. do not expect the game operators to lay things out on a platter.

9. Jacob Mygind

Jacob Mygind New Member

Jing Jang has put a Bounty on you for 42,025,646,450,544 coins.

Jing Jang has put a Bounty on you for 49,905,455,160,021 coins.

Bounty 12.360 trillion

increased 64%

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  10. peregrine77

peregrine77 New Member

there seems to be a couple of missing posts here from craig; i would like to know where they are and why they disappeared?

11. Craig Day

No debate

They disappeared because no debate is allowed in here. When I see a post that I believe contains misleading information or outright falsehoods I rebut these posts. It appears that is not allowed. I expressed my opinion and I guess its not allowed. I will note that the misleading post still remains. You wonder why no one uses the forums? Here is the reason. Which "fair" moderator removed the posts I wonder?

12. peregrine77

peregrine77 New Member

my question too lol i am pretty sure this why people are and have been choosing to leave this game en masse;

13. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

Bounty Placed

[RVV] Kel the Liberator of Vikings Forever has put a Bounty on you for 50,438,410,576,340 coins.

lets see how much my next one is , if the douchebag got any money left

14. Dunk Nielsen

Dunk Nielsen Member

[RVV] Kel the Liberat

Level 19298

3 bounties in 1 day YESSSSSSSSS i was right he is a douche bag hahahahahaha

15. Kel the Merciful King

That is what you would expect :)

From your example, your base bounty is 12,360,484,250,160. It cost Jing Jang 49,441,937,000,640 and 58,712,300,188,260 in gold to list you on your 5th and 6th listing.

TY for your example.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  16. Kel the Merciful King

As they were off topic they were garbaged like yours will be and this one.

17. Kel the Merciful King

Your the player in the game who makes it all personal. Another post for the dustbin! :)

18. Kel the Merciful King

There is nothing misleading about my post. Nothing you state or will state will add to the topic.

19. Craig Day

Au Contrare

Yes it did it addressed your implication that the bounty increase for those who you believe, without proof BTW, purchase lottery tickets have a higher percentage of bounty increase. I believe that is false. As is your constant whining about people who may pose a threat to you even though they are acting within the rules. What is most amusing is that its quite obvious that you also purchase lottery tickets.

I also believe that they were deleted by one of the moderators that is part of one of your VC Groups on Facebook. So much for fair huh?

20. Kel the Merciful King

1) Post that are off topic or go off awesomeness, get deleted around here. Whoever is a moderator I have no clue but I do know the rules of the forum. You test them constantly and then whine whine whine when yours are trashed. The fact they are still here means its not time for WB or AV to get here and do their thing.

2) There was no point to my adjective of "lottery" to bounties I put. One was handy whom I listed and measured. Only you the quixote of VC choose to see what you do see. i.e. if they played the lottery, there was one rule ... if they did not play the lottery there is another rule. Bit sensitive on the subject I guess as you spend your way along within the rules of the game? 28000 bounty kills here ... 4000 bounty kills there ... base bounty 50T here ... base bounty 43T there ... :D

3) As per usual, you have added nothing to the topic.