Punch Kills

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by HeyUwereWTFpwned, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Im sure you lose experience on being punched killed, you never see a msg with loss of experience. If you are straight killed or killed via listed you do.

i've been told differently on this from people, that you dont lose experience, then you do on occassion. You die from kill, list you lose experience, i'm guessing punch killed isnt going to let you slide by without taking a hit on experience ;)

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I've asked about this before and was given the reply that you do lose XP when punch killed it just isn't shown in your feed.

There was also a bug at one point where you didn't lose XP from being punch killed, but this was fixed a long time ago.

3. Ace

Ace Member

It doesn't show on the feed, but you lose XP.

4. yeah i knew you did lose the exp, i paid attention to it just because LOL, well they should put a msg out, might as well, dont see the harm in doing so, we get a msg for everything else

5. im the beast

im the beast Member

u lose exp no matter how u die....the only way u do not lose exp is by being half negative of ur level. so if it takes 50k exp to level u can go 25k negative but no more then that.....

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

im mad u know that...LOL

7. im the beast

im the beast Member

never happened to me lol been kinda close a few times....but have seen it with my own eyes so i know its true...lol

8. clubber

clubber Member

Been there, done that on ZS.

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Are you sure it's half? I've been at negative 40,000 before and even at my currant level that's a lot more then half a levels worth.

10. im the beast

im the beast Member

just trust me u can only go half neg on exp.. try it if u want....

11. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

maybe i will so that im not clueless on the topic...lol

12. im the beast

im the beast Member

well if u want come find me and ill be the one to show u... just let me know......

13. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

No, it is possible to die without losing XP, i do it all the time

14. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

That's true. You can die attacking a boss and not lose any XP.

15. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i dont play zs i play mw but u wouldnt be able to "show" me anyway, u wouldnt last that long