[LCN] Punch button in fight panel

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by tizu, Oct 13, 2018.

?

Punch button in fight panel?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

16.7%
  3. Trump...

16.7%
  1. tizu

tizu New Member

[​IMG]
    Hello! :)

Idk if this has been requested already, but can you, dev guys, implement this feature? I know its just 2 clicks away, but in a fighting brawl, its better to be quick, do a fast & clean kill and give no chance to heal, rather then click on player name and press punch in his profile. Try this with a slow connection... oh boy!!!

P.S. Maybe this can be implemented on other games as well... who knows :p

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We tried this out a while ago but I believe we replaced the Attack button with Punch when a player was in the hospital which led to some players punching when they didn't want to. Perhaps with better/different button placement this could be alleviated.

What does everyone else think? Would this be a useful addition to your game?

Tony Two Thumbs likes this.
  3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

I dont see it as a bad feature. would make it a tad quicker to whip/punch the guy for a potential kill. Dont remember if it was there in the past. if it was but removed id try to dig up the archived reasons as to why it was removed and compare to see if the reasons are valid for keeping it away in the current state of the game still.

4. Tony Two Thumbs

Tony Two Thumbs New Member

I agree. Bring back the in fight punch button in* the shade of yellow. Maybe a kick button too... so they stay down

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I like the "kick" button idea. Make it like the arena, where you're unconscious for 30 minutes and can only perform game functions that don't require stamina.

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Where it is in the OP is fine as it's below where the attack button is when you're attacking, maybe another colour