[LCN] punch block!! / dodged punch!! / counter punch!!.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Mind Trap, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

("GREAT IDEA HERE") You got players that wait until you log off then punch you all night long. I think it's time for a (punch blocked) or (counter punch) option in the game. After all in real life do you really think when you get in a fight that the SOB is going to land ALL his punches i think not.

DML likes this.
  2. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

There are rigs and ambushes in the games don't think we need counters for punches aswell... Slowly but surely we are losing all the old style features we loved playing.
    Tbh you can play alot of the features dead on all kano games...BA, Raids, Syndi wars, it's all going south.

3. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

i understand your point of view.. but i think adding "chance of a punch block" will only add to the game. and people wont be able to punch you all night long.

4. foxysiren

Do you think then if they won't be able to punch you all night long then they won't stay logged on, now you see with the cals etc kano want us to be logged in for long periods of time :p

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

well thats why kano can make it so you have to collect the items which will raise your chances of getting a punch block % and the items can cost gf points . not only does kano want us to stay logged in but they need to make money and this i think would do just that. it's a win win unless your one of those punchers or have them in your family. i am just looking to even the odds here

DML likes this.
  6. foxysiren

Oh no now you mention GFS it totally puts me off.
    I guess i'm one of those punchers as you put it...
    Punches Dealt:49,619

Not sure what you mean by 'evening the odds' if you don't want punched log off dead.

7. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

i could log off dead but it would be GREAT to see a punched blocked when i do log in. "hence even the odds" even with a percentage of a punch block doesn't mean people won't stay logged in looking for that punch kill. what do you think people are going to do ...OH NO he blocked my punch i guess I'll log off really? it would make them more eager to punch you again.

8. foxysiren

Afraid if gets a 0 from me...Think there's more important things to be fixed and implemented for the time being on Lcn.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

yes you made that very obvious. but i know there are a lot of others who are going to disagree with you.

10. foxysiren

Whoopie!! What I meant to say (my fingers got the better of me) is of course everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Also with regard to your snide remark 'OH NO he blocked my punch i guess I'll log off really?' You infact were the 1 that implied people stayed up all night to punch....I on the other hand implied people stayed on even if they couldn't punch...Keep up.

11. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

12. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

agreed foxy ;)

foxysiren likes this.
  13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

nope no punch block are u serious, you cant stand to die that much that you wont reward your enemy with the thrill of a pk that took them 6 hrs to accomplish when you should feel pretty good about yourself someone cares to do it

14. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

i wasn't talking about pirates just lcn mobwars

15. Sir Opinion Alot

still no

foxysiren likes this.
  16. Sir Opinion Alot

even if they blow a block you gonna stay on all night to set another if they wanna kill you they will let it be no more protection its har enough to fight now, people cry about attacks as it is in a PVP game PLAYER VS PLAYER.

foxysiren likes this.
  17. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

I'd like to other hear comments not just foxy's friends we know why she don't want it added.

Kirsten likes this.
  18. foxysiren

Everyone's my friend :D

19. Sir Opinion Alot

she had nothing to do with the protection after 1000 attacks for protection is crazy to in my thoughts. THis is fighting game has nothing to do with her answer, I speak for myself and it offends me to think MIND TRAP would expect me to agree cause of a friend you dont know me very well at all.......

20. Sir Opinion Alot

Why dont we just get rid of the fighting part all in all then basically what your saying the power heal screwed up warmode should never be allowed to use it if your in warmode, the protection is for the wussies, they have so much to stop people from attacking you enough is enough dont mess with the punches keep game to its routes adding new events fiine, changing rules after 6 years big no no way, you all sound like you need to play candy crush or farmville there aint not punches there or people attacking you.

foxysiren likes this.