Protection in war games

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Daniel Pejchl, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

It has come to my attention that some of the war players are attacking other war players 3000 times a week. . Is protection offer to war syndicate members against other war syndicate members, and those being attacked above and beyond what is appropriate for their level, are failing to activate it (protection) in these cases?

Or is protection disabled in war syndicate member vs. war syndicate member cases? If it is disabled in those cases can we change it allow attacks on hitlists like it is now ..and the five daily attacks for war points and punches. . (i dont recall if you can still punch an acct that has activated protection against another. .

thank you for considering my question

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

My understanding is warring syndicates are not eligible for protection if I am reading this right

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?8975-Protection-Feature-(Beta)

Who/What can't I protect myself from?
    Hitlist Attacks - If you are placed on the Hitlist then you are fair game for anyone to attack you until you die.
    War Members - If you are at War with a rival Syndicate then you are unable to Protect yourself from any of it's members.
    High Level Players can't Protect themselves - If your level is greater than the average level of the top 30 players (for your network) then you are ineligible to Protect yourself from anyone.

3. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

Can that be re-addressed ?? 3000 in a week is alittle excessive for a level 1000

4. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

ok. . Level 3485 1114 attacks,6 hitlist attacks in 1 hour against a Level 1791 (war vs war)

and a Level 3115 1669 attacks,1 punch in 2 hours against the same Level 1791 . . (non-war vs war)

now when does the protection option become available for non-war vs war. .? as it was not showing up for the acct

thats just a sample from today from one person. .

participating in war and fighting for bounties and war points is not leaving players much of a choice... heal, compete and take that kind of attacking. Or try for one bounty and stop playing . im just wondering. .what are KANO's expectations for the lower level war players . . .

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What looks like to me is left war mode, which the hits won't reset until the 24hr period is up even being (non-war vs war) after time is up with no attacks, and not being in war mode, if accidental hit on bounty they get 1k hits if want, then you'll be able to see the protection feature to be enabled I believe.

6. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

protection never showed up after the 1000. .(on the non-war opponent)

active war player. . .

Thank you for thinking about this.. . i appreciate your time and energy considering this matter. .

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  7. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Like Linda mentioned, check out this thread for an in-depth look at the protection feature.

For your specific question about the 1000 attack threshold, assuming war-mode doesn't have anything to do with it, protection is also affected by the number of attacks you have on the player as well. So if a player has attacked you 1500 times, but you've attacked them back 400, you won't be able to place protection on that player. Obviously these numbers are just made up, but hopefully you get the idea :)

After reading through the thread, if you still feel that you protection should have been an option, please send us a message through Support and we'll take a look. It's also relevant to note that you can only have protection set against 1 player at a time, so if you already have protection set, that would also explain why it isn't showing up.