[LCN] 'Protection' from Griefers - Final #'s and Discussion (Out of Date)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wsmdel

wsmdel Member

bad language will not be allowed please refrain from using it .... you having a laugh ?

ffs... stupid ideas are ok but dont say anything bad about them...

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

How about the example i gave above??? It happens every single day multiple times! Once again Kano is going to F us all in favor of sucking up to a bunch of whiny lil b###### that shouldnt be playing the game in the first place. God forbid we should look out for our friends and syndicates. wtf is a syndicate all about? oh that s right.....soon it will be all about who sends the most messages. WTG Kano......another Fn nail in the coffin

3. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

You can dissagree with ideas but you dont need to use offensive language

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

What level are you in lcn polish
    In lcn no one attacks 1000s of times on the hitlist
    You are talking pc vc and devs have already said this is for lcn
    The only way you can use the feature in lcn is if you attack another player in your fight range
    1000 times without them punching or listing u back
    Thats certainly hardly ever gonna happen
    And your hitlist theory although good does not apply here

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Something like this though tends to find its way to the other games.

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Well i call it jumping the gun especially when its been stated for lcn
    When the Devs post a thread saying its gonna be introduced to pc vc etc
    Then yeah jump in and have your say

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Call it what you want.

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

I call it people jumping in who dont even play lcn but still stick there oar in
    Isnt there much going on on pc vc threads lately so they have to trash lcn
    I say it it how i see it sorry

9. polishpimp

hmmmmm....so i misread the part about 10 bounties being grounds to be blocked? Although i dont agree with the 1000 attack thing either....my post is all about the bounty limit. Regardless of what game.....if someone lists every one in my guild/syndicate/faction/armada (25 listings) .......thats ok, but if I retaliate in kind by listing them once for each of my members than Im a griefer after listing them just 10 times and then subject to being blocked for 3 days . At that point The player doing the listing initially has free reign to bully my members for the next 3 days and I can do nothing. THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE!

10. polishpimp

And I call it talking out ones arse (aka foot in mouth disease)because they have no clue what their talking about....I play every Kano game but HZ. Get your facts straight b4 ya run your mouth. If your gonna call it as u see it....i suggest u open yours eyes first. I have both oars in the water....U???

11. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

Ive already agreed to the bounty listing part
    I dont agree there should be a limit of 10 listings
    I think the listings should not be included in this feature
    Ps polish what level are u out of intrest in lcn

12. polishpimp

That post of mine u responded to was only talking about the bounty aspect of the update as well......so its odd that u said what u said.

My level in MS Lcn is right around 1k, MS PC around 4K, MS ZS around 500 , MS VC around 9500(current)(retired account approx5200). I wish to keep the levels and identities of my FB accounts private at this point. Except for ZS....the games are all extremely similar......most things that can be said about one can be said about the other.

Glad we agree on the bounty thing and apologize if I offended you

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  13. polishpimp

It only last 3 days eh? Well apparently the whole reason for this update is because players are being "griefed" so severely in just 24hrs that this update was deemed necessary. As I mentioned previously....the bounty aspect of this update is simply unfair as it takes away our ability to protect/defend our friends. If I list someone 10 times for listing all 25 members of my faction....I am then eligible to be blocked for free for 3 days. What do u think the player who blocked me and was willing to list everyone in my faction is going to do for the next 3 days? Potentially he can list 24 members 9 times each everyday for a total of 648 times with no worries and all because they have supposedly been "griefed" by someone protecting their own by listing just 10 times. Yep.....just 3 days....thats just great!

This part of the update is just bad bad bad and needs to be severely reworked or eliminated all together. It actually allows the true bullies to do what they do with less retaliation, thats absurd!

14. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

No apology needed polishimp im like a rhino
    Very thick skinned lol

15. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for all the feedback guys. It looks like right now the major caveat is with the Hitlist part of the equation. I will bring this up for further discussion along with Polish's example of someone who lists all 25 Syndicate members 9 times a day.

But remember the Hitlist side of things ONLY applies to out of range opponents. Otherwise if you are in-range list away until you can no longer afford it :p

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Assumptions as to who plays or does not games , is fruitless, most players play more than one game, it is rare that players just play one game, so any addition or restriction to a game certainly has the potential to become part of another kano game, so discussions/debates are needed.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Wondering why?

18. polishpimp

cool.....tyvm! I understood the whole out of range thing....the numbers I gave were more for examples sake. It wouldnt have to be nearly that extreme for it to be taking advantage of this update

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  19. polishpimp

why what?...........

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Quote from post #32: I wish to keep the levels and identities of my FB accounts private at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.