Properties with the most increasing effect on your bounty amount??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Armageddon Hisham, May 31, 2010.

1. Hello everyone I've recently seen the forum and joined, I've been playing viking clan for quite a while now, yet 1 issue has been driving me completely crazy:confused:...

there are people of levels 100 and 200 that have a bounty placement amount of 100,000,000,000 or even more:eek:!!
    yet mine is only 16,000,000,000 and i'm of a level 700, i really doubt the the property they buy has more income than the ones i buy!! the maximum amount of income that they could get at these low levels doesn't go over 200,000, if they bought millions of it, it's IMPOSSIBLE FOR HEM TO HAVE SUCH A HIGH BOUNTY LOL!!....if anyone could please help with the issue, i would really appreciate it,need to know what to do...Are there like certain properties that boost the amount higher than others do????

2. cesarr

cesarr Member

If you have ALOT of unkeep, that affects your bounty and it gets lowered.

3. its possible that others get listed on bounty more than you do and thats make they bounty much higher >> other think is look up on they profile its posible that they play Viking Clan more days than You do so they save up more empire > income > bounty :)
    i know that to get level 700 in 5-10 days is so easy this days specially if u add only stamina and some energy but empire will be so low and need slow down to get lots empire ;)

4. thnx a lot for the help guys :), it's actually really easy to level up these days, but heard it becomes practically impossible at level 2000 u need so much XP to advance :S lol, it's easy for like 1000 levels then stamina becomes so important, and a minimum of 1000 stamina is required to level up, but the problem is it fill only 50 after each level and that's a problem...Glad there are people who would help , so thnxs

5. hi no probs any time :)

i see you made nice group with cool poster so i join in he he :

Social Group
    The Infernal Apocalyptic Legion of the Viking Gods

6. thnxs man, great to have good people i can count on for help :)