[FB] Progress: (66%)

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Midnight Special, Jun 23, 2012.

1. PROGRESS: (66%)
    1. Liked 2. Published! 3. Subscribed!

What am I missing here?
    I went through this process years ago and now suddenly it shows me only being 66% yet all three steps are complete.
    I have "unliked" and "liked" until I am blue in the face.

A little help please!

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Midnight switch browsers to another and do it. I know some players cannot do it on certain browsers but when they did another browser firefox it worked for them. Or they went to google and it worked for them. Myself i use google but i had to use firefox to get it to work when it popped up again for us to do.

3. Thanks Jon...
    I will give it a shot before my next log-off and post back if it worked or not.

4. Jon Ward

Thanks for the response back midnight. I will be looking to here back from you if it worked or didn't if it did not work i will forward it up to the developers and we will go from there and see if we can get your issue fixed for you.

5. Changing browsers didn't work for me however I did get fixed.
    Here is what worked for me:
    1) I unliked the ZS page from inside of the app.
    2) I logged off of facebook.
    3) I cleaned my cookies and history using my handy dandy cleaner. coughccleanercough
    4) I logged back into facebook.
    5) I liked the ZS page again from inside the app.

So its all good for now but earlier this week I had to re-publish and re-subscribe to the news letter.
    Hopefully this isn't gonna become a standard operating procedure :/

6. Jon Ward

As long as its fixed that is the most important thing

7. Ccccleaner? :D

8. I just had to re-publish and re-subscribe again.
    This is getting to be pretty annoying.
    There is obviously a bug.

9. Jon Ward

We will make a note of it and pass it along to the developers midnight for them to take a look and see if there is something going on. But sometimes it's going to be different for other having similar problems like yourself there issue while it may be close to yours might have another way of solving it. That is what makes it so hard sometimes for developers to pin point the main issue. Next time this does happen can you take a screenshot of it showing what it is doing and how it possibly could of happened what you were doing at the time what browser and any other information that might help resolve the issue for good. And send it to support the links to support are on almost every mod's posting now. And if you need to know how to take a screenshot please look at my profile wall on the forums and it has the step by step process incase you do not know how to take one. I hope you do not have any further issues.

10. Yeah I can do that.
    There's nothing unusual going on when it happens and I'm using the same browser I have always used.
    The problem has begun with me within the past 5 - 10 days (can't say exactly when)
    This is the second time since it started that I have had to re-publish my scores and re-subscribe to the news letter.
    I started this thread because the app popped up the 66% complete thing although all three steps were complete.
    I spend a considerable amount of time experimenting with "liking" and "unlike" in different ways before I found something that worked.
    I had to "unlike", close my browser, delete all cookies, and than go back to ZS and RE-like.

Thanks for the help, any further problems I will direct to support

11. ZS screen shot.JPG

Just so it can be seen here.

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks Midnight Special and we do have your email in Support. Very odd behaviour and if anyone else is experiencing this please let us know in this thread or via support.

I will be looking into this shortly and apologies for having to jump through hoops to make that Like stick.

13. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Mine is sitting at 66%. It's doesn't bother me so i stopped trying to get it up to 100%.

14. Try this, It's the only thing that works for me.

Log on using Firefox,
    UNLIKE the Zombie Slayer page,
    log off and close Firefox,
    delete your cookies and browsing data,
    log back on using Google Chrome,
    LIKE the Zombie Slayer page

This has worked for me twice now and is the only way i could get the like to stick

15. ZS3.JPG

Back to Square One :mad:

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I apologize for this continued issue Midnight Special. It is a short week here at Kano HQ and it doesn't look like this will be fixed until sometime next week. I would suggest on not fighting it for now until a change is made and I will be sure to post back here when it happens.

Cheers

17. Its back!!!

ZS Progress.JPG

18. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@MS Is that on the off-site version?

19. No the screen shot is not the off-site version however I did check the off-site version and it is the same. Here are screen shots of them both

FaceBook
    ZS FB Progress.jpg

Off-Site
    ZS OFF SITE Progress.jpg

20. Eraser

Eraser Member

If you just leave it like that it sort of blends in lol.

Mine has always been 66 percent because I dont feel like updating all my facebook friends everytime I get a "new high score" aka level up.