profile pictures

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by maddog1122, Jul 16, 2014.

1. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

does anyone know how to upload your profile pictures to kanoplay.com, servor 2. I've looked thru everything on settings and all things onkanoplay and couldnto find anything that allows you to add a picture to your kanoplay profile

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You need to sign up for a Gravatar account. Gravatar is an independent system that lets users upload custom images to use as avatars on different websites. You can sign up for an account right on the Gravatar website: https://en.gravatar.com/support/how-to-sign-up/

Once you are signed up, you can upload an image for use as your Kano Play avatar. Just make sure the image is attached to same email you use to log in to your game, and Kano Play will automatically grab it from your Gravatar account.

Just a note, it sometimes take a few minutes for your new picture to update to the game.

If you have further questions, please let me know. :)

Rulvino likes this.
  3. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

thank you, I uploaded my picture to gravatar account and as far as I know its the same email address to kano play, but its now been over three hours andit still has not shown up on my profile here, and idont see how to upload it from gravatar either. doineed to log out of kano play and relog in or what?

4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

the picture for my profile is uploaded to gravatrar website, how do i make sure that the same email address is attached to the picture, I have the same email address for both kanoplay.com and gravatar.com but I have no ideal how to attach it to my picture

5. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

problem solved, thank youfor thehelp

6. I uploaded my picture to my gravatar account and used the same mailadres, but the photo doesn't show, can you help me KANO..... Is it because i'm on dutch gravatar? Can you solve this please...

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Submit a ticket to Support and they'll help straighten this out for you. :)