** Problem with Turf War Shots**

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Dylan Mcallister, Feb 28, 2012.

  1. Hey Guys,

    Got a huge problem that has been happening for a while now, and it's getting quite annoying I have literally missed out on thousands of XP from Turf Wars because of this problem...

    I had 2 shots this afternoon on my Turf War, despite using both of them I was only awarded the reward for using one of them, the other one didn't give any single hit payout, but the key was missing...

    So what gives? When will this issue be fixed, and will I get my missing XP for the numerous times this has happened?

    I doubt it, but let's try and see where this gets me.

  2. polishpimp

    polishpimp Well-Known Member

    Thats the way its suppose to be. You only have a 55% chance of a reward per shot. The odds become even less for a greater reward
    DoNRaDu likes this.
  3. Smack

    Smack Kano Krusader

    This is mostly accurate except it is a 75% chance of getting a reward per shot, therefore there is a 25% chance you will get nothing. This is not a bug but rather the nature of the beast.

    Some of those Mobsters must have left their wallets at home...
  4. Ahh...

    I just assumed that every shot should give a payout...

    It isn't too clear that there is only a % of a chance of getting a single hit payout...

    I guess the devs should address that and make it a little clearer :eek:)

    Thanks for clearing it up though :)
  5. Smack

    Smack Kano Krusader

    Within the "Single Hit Payout" box it explicitly list the % chance of being rewarded with each tier.

    Tier 1 - 2%
    Tier 2 - 3%
    Tier 3 - 15%
    Tier 4 - 55%

    Add all those up and you have a 75% of hitting one of those tiers.
  6. I'm aware of that now, but it isn't immediately evident that there is a 75% chance of getting a payout, I'm saying as a player, it isn't overly obvious, you can't expect people to look at that and work out that it adds up to 75% and there's 25% missing lol.

    I think It needs a little more tailoring to make it obvious, because me and several other people I know thought the same thing :)

Share This Page