[LCN] Probelms connecting to Mob Wasrs LNC chat

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Robert Anderson, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Robert Anderson

Robert Anderson New Member

What the heck is up with the game chat. When I open Mob wars LCN it often takes several minutes for chat to connect, sometimes as long as 10 or 15 minutes

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No problems here. Send in a ticket to support and they can take a look at it.

3. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

now cant log in support authentication error :D fb screwing up i bet

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm having to do work around's to even log in here to forum... :confused:

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't know what to tell you guys. I'm using Chrome, update regularly, and haven't had any issues for the last 3 months at least that I can remember other than the larger ones that were reported and addressed by Kano. Maybe browser needs an update? I think IE can be a little wonky sometimes, and I don't know about Firefox or other browsers.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Nah, all up to date here, tried 3 different computers using firefox all same out come, chrome on 1 computer and chrome on my tablet.

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i am still having problems with my chat box not going to the right hand screen an it appears in the middle everytime..an i tryed everything..these gaming sites on facebook like kano games are becoming more garbage by the minute without updating it correctly an yea i said IT cause nothing doesnt get done right..it is like everytime they add new features something seems to go wrong everytime which i am just being honest!! an as for the record i did clear out my cache an everything an seems the problem isnt on my end..so kano u need to fix all of this issues an errors that occurs...or either that just stop adding new stuff in the game permantly!!

Edit: this is only occuring on Facebook an nothing more an nothing less...so please look into this Monday or whenever ya get the chance!!

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Does your chat have this?
    CHAT.PNG

9. Justin the killer

No it doesnt not at all Jade..hmmm :( an like i said this is occuring on all my game apps on facebook..Mob Wars, Viking Clan, Zombie Slayers an Pirate Clan...

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Your zoomed in for far then, hold Crtl and hit - until it appears, then click that button=presto, fixed.

Justin the killer likes this.
  11. Justin the killer

Thank You JADES i didnt know it was zoomed in at all..hmmm must of been my buddy when he was on his facebook account altho he doesnt game on facebook at all...Thanks Again an the problem is solved :) At least ya better then Jared being a SmartAss ;)

JADES likes this.
  12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No problem Justin $20 FB gift card will suffice :p

13. Justin the killer

Believe it or not Jade i would do that for ya if i had the cash but im a broke azz bish xD...

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're on top of this one for Support and the forums, looks like Facebook changed something recently with how their logins work. Thanks for letting us know!

Seppo and JADES like this.
  15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sweet, TY working on my end again. :):):)

mi7ch likes this.
  16. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

same here, ty