[VC] Power Attacks

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Das liebe Beil, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Is there any plan to implement Battle Power Attacks into Viking Clan?

I know that MW and PC have them, not sure about ZS. I personally would love to see them and I think others feel this way, too.

2. id like to see a higher power attack option for bosses on zs. 30 just is to low for someone with 35k health and 1k stam... there should be an option for a 50 or even 100 stam power attack

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have seen it in PC but rarely play it. Das, does it work like a 32% boost for example off fight list? If so I would not care to have this feature in VC It's a killing tool I'd assume.

4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Matthew, a Battle Power attack consumes 5 Stam and gives you 5 times the XP you'd get for a normal attack, plus some additional XP. If you battle someone who gives you about 300 XP for example, chances are good that a Power Attack will yield about 1550 XP.

Killin: Yeah, I'd love to see Power Attacks for 50 or 100 Stamina. It would make killing the big bosses so much easier. Whacking away 100M and more health while dealing only 200k Health damage takes time and is frustrating.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Here I'll show exactly what a power hit does.

First pic is with a power hit and 2nd is without against same player(damage varied a little but concept is there)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

great idea, 10 from me...altho it should be limited to players within your range...kind of effed up to hit a level 1k with a 20 stam power attack if youre a 5k lol

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Demonik you must of missed my pic showing what a power hit does.

It's not more damage,its 5 stamina,same damage,more exp.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I was once for the power attack but have since changed my mind for the reason TP stated, because it doesnt do increased Damage. I dont feel it needs to be removed but I dont see a need to bring it to the other games. Unlike Demonik...I would use a power attack button all day on a lower level if it did increased damage.....they did put themselves on my rival list after all, its not like I said HEY.....come hit me or try to kill me on bounty. These games are about numbers/stats and "kills" being one of the more prestigious, the numbers dont care what level someone is.

Basically Im indifferent to the idea because I dont see it impacting my game negatively, so I wont vote

9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

thats cause youre a big bully like everyone says haha

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

yeah...your probably right....antics like that did get me kicked out of farmville. Im hoping one of these days I'll find a fighting game...lol