Power attack increase

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JARVIN, Feb 21, 2015.

1. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

2. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

You'd just burn through stamina faster and with the current 20 percent you burn through it fast enough.

Kirsten and Lasinagol like this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This has my vote (for an increase to 30). Who cares if we burn through stamina faster? It's our stamina.

Lasinagol and kevinmalo like this.
  4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

10 from me when you have 5k or more stam with a boost and a couple daily rewards... it takes along time to go through all that stam would be better if there was a higher power attack or what would be cool is if they add something along the lines of a power attack but starts at 25 and goes to 100 notches could be 25, 50, 75, 100 just an idea.

this would really only the people with high stam though and the higher tier power attack would only be avalible if yo have reached a certain amount of stam could be first unlock is at 3000 then next one at 4000, 5000 then 6000 stam. then these type of power attacks could also start at the highest tier that the regular power attack can get to then go up from there. would give people to keep adding to stam if they are boss fighters. dont think it would imbalence the game because from what i have seem most are just a balenced build or a battler not as many boss fighters. also would mainly be for the higher level players.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

New players or low levels with low stam and who don't understand that stamina is gold might find themselves burning thru their stam pretty quick,and they wondering WTF :p Even if I have the highest stam I still would not use anymore than 5 stam on a boss and 1 stam on a fight.

Aapje, RainSunGone and Old Salt like this.
  6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Exactly. It's fine where it is.

RainSunGone likes this.
  7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Been brought up before and it just opens the game up for more abuse....0

8. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

what about neill's idea that it's unlocked at a certain level (say, 3000)? that way, lowers won't be negatively impacted and alts shouldn't be an issue (i'm pretty sure that there aren't many level 3000 alts in the game). and besides, alts don't exist in ZS? they have the 30 stam attack there. i really don't see why it's a big deal to bump it up on other games to what one already has.

9. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yeah, bump it up to 30, either for everyone or when you get to a certain level.

Lasinagol likes this.