[LCN] police badge

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by celticdog, Sep 23, 2015.

1. celticdog

celticdog New Member

would be nice to be able to purchase for gfp's an item that would let you enter hospital and kill a player. Very needed in this game i'm sure this is not a new idea but one that should be considered.

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

If someone is in the hospital you can still hit list them if you want them dead that badly. So you are wanting to perform the coup de grace yourself and are wanting to pay real money to do it vs. fake money via hit list? There must be a hider you want to kill real bad.

3. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Exactly. You could kill a player in the hopsital by either a well timed whip, slap or punch or put a bounty on them. Anything else, especially something you have to pay for, is overkill.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What he said. If you can't retaliate without this option, then maybe you shouldn't be fighting that player. Then again, if players want to spend money on this like they do on raids, then I guess it doesn't matter.

5. celticdog

celticdog New Member

no that is great with the pk. it's the extended hospital stays that kill. They hit u with a 37% boost to win then hide away dead until they can do it all over again. i should be able to revive him and kill him again. =) i'd pay to do so.