Players hitting performance issues info + debugging - All Games

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i must say that the site performance seems much improved now. i don't get nearly as many lagging/multiple click/refreshing issues as i used to, even during raids. if anyone is experiencing these issues, i have a feeling that it would have to do with their actual computer (not being very new, outdated browser, running too many extensions, etc.)

2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Lucky you, I cant go 30 seconds without see, page not working..... refresh.

3. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

having performance issues at the moment and its seems to be now day 4 or so where the Refresh is coming back into prominence. The stalls are not apparently as long as they were but they are present now.

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i noticed this last night, too. but it wasn't as constant as it was. before, i got the stupid "page not working? refresh" message with every single click.

5. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

So so dang tired of this Refresh this page thing back again... last 4 days have be a hell here.... and nop dont send me again that i need clean my PC... dont know how dirty a 3 day old pc can get.... so again is whit Kano.... DO SOMETHING PLZ ... last days have me get off game for i just dont stand the shit...... BUtTmaybe is just what you want??? us to stop play

HJM likes this.