Player Out Of XP Range

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Vampryss, May 9, 2010.

1. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I'm just curious why I get the below message regarding a user that is out of my XP range yet they are able to attack me first? I've seen others complain about this issue & thought maybe they initiated the attack. This person has attacked me first & I have not attacked back as of yet. (at Least I don't recall attacking this person.) Is this a bug? It would be helpful if there was something that told us how many times & when we attacked a player. Basically, see the same info they see on the Rival Clan tab.

Double Fisted Blade Sophia is a higher level and out of your XP range. Any form of attack against this player will open you up for retalliation attacks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
  2. only way they can attack is if your on bounty.so you havent bountied or pistol whipped?cause that opens you up.

3. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I know that's how it's supposed to work but I don't recall ever seeing this user on the battle list or bounty. They pistol whipped me first then started the attacks.. I wasn't on the bounty list so I'm not sure. With the recent changes I wasn't sure if something was changed in this area by mistake or.... I'm not bothered by it as after 20+ attacks I finally hit back.. she was easy kill.. lol..

I would however like the ability to see if we've attacked a user when going to their page or on the rival list.. It would be helpful as well as interesting :)