[PC] Pistol Whips, why must they post to facebook???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by diva of destruction, Jul 10, 2015.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Well my title there says it all. Any gaming action I do, I can click cancel to prevent the post from hitting facebook and it is all good. EXCEPT for pistol whips. I personally don't want game posts on my facebook page, and I never ever ask for pistol whips anymore, as they MUST post or they don't work. Looking at my game feed, it looks like most of my clan don't even bother requesting whip help much anymore. I know within armadas links get shared for whips, but sometimes it is fun to just run down the feed and whip all requests. There just aren't as many as there used to be. Why can't whip requests work like everything else does?????

Old Salt and George Burd like this.
  2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

as you know I dont play on fb anymore, but I would like to offer my support on this.

3. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Just saw this but agree. They shouldn't just automatically post to the facebook page. Is there a reason it does that Mitch?

diva of destruction likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Couldn't care less, if they post to FB, honestly, but whatever, but when someone answers it I know cause it posts back :)

5. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

I stopped asking for whips for that reason.

diva of destruction likes this.
  6. Yeah Kong platform is way better !

7. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Bump. I haven't gotten an answer on this....

George Burd likes this.