Pirate Clan has been Changed by HSD

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Neck Snapper, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

HSD1 and HSD2 Gang Members

And then there is the REAL STORY....... HSD gang members pistol whip me 80 pistol whips a day as a group on 1 person
    HSD gang members average minimum of 4 bounties on me every day
    That is 12 HSD gang members regularly picking on 1 player
    HSD have placed over 100 bounties on 1 individual over the last month and over 1000 pistol whips a month.
    They are just having fun beating on 1 person. Pretty sad that they have made a game that use to be fun to play a gang war against individuals.
    What happened to playing a game and having some fun........
    Are the people on the leader board such a threat to them that they have to gang up on everyone that is not HSD
    I run out of stamina and gold by just setting bounty traps on HSD Armada that are daily setting bounties and pistol whips on the hour. Pirate Clan use to be about winning battles by strategy and helping others win just like you. I will not form my own Armada as a gang to fight back at HSD. Two wrongs do not make a right!:)

2. [​IMG]

Instead of starting a whole new thread to regurgitate the same whining, why not just give the old one a bump? Then we don't have to make the same replies over and over again.

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  3. Ace

Ace Member

Wow, should these topics continue to be posted, I'll end up draming with HSD rofl

So what, some dude cross-gamed me and asked for HSD help, I kicked his butt and ignored all the level 98940 HSDs who bountied/pistolwhipped me and there, and guess what, right after that, I'm alive! Oh my god! I destroyed their bullying techniques :eek:

4. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

You guys have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! I have had over 25 messages sent to me over the last 3 weeks from PC players saying what Bullies Tracy, Peg, Jack and a few others are. They are GANG MEMBERS who like to bully people as a group. That is it and if you had 4 bounties and who knows how many pistol whips from HSD already this morning you just might be a little annoyed with this being an hourly occurrence! But I am winning anyways - Which must really bug them as Bullies do not always win! Hey I am not crying! I am laughing at them! I am proud at how I play and I have fun!

5. val44

val44 New Member

Marilynne -- Do ye know what an ARMADA is???? It's a group of pirates working TOGETHER. Why can't your crew do the same? Instead ye whine, whine, whine........

6. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Sounds to me like you're still whining. I am not arguing whether HSD is bullying YOU or those ~25 other players. But that does NOT mean HSD is bullying everyone and trying to control the game.

Yeah, it isn't fair. Suck it up and move on. MY bullies, the trio of players that call themselves a *family* have stopped bountying me because of all the traps I set. I smack them around when they heal and try to whip kill them. Eventually there was no longer any point to it, and they became "Oh, look, family #2 has opened my attack window. Sweet! *click* *click*"
    Raise your income and lower upkeep so your list price increases.
    Boost your health so it takes more damage to kill you.
    Start an Armada dedicated to players against HSD.

Grow up. Get a backbone. Move on.
    It's a FIGHTING game! They are FIGHTING you! Deal with it!

7. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

Did you all know that there are two families now HSD and HSD1 And they do not just gang attack me they attack a lot of the other higher levels as a group so they can bump them off and move to the next level on the leader board! They set up multi attacks and then they pistol whip and go for the kill.
    I am not about to become another Gang Armada and try to get my Armada to do the same. The lower levels in our Armada have enough grief with HSD bountying them as it is.
    I have had enough gab on this. It is time to move on. Either KANO will put a block to stop gang attacks or they will not.

8. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt that Kano will stop players from communicating and setting up a good fighting strategy and whipping everyone not clever enough to adapt just because you whine.

Either you adapt and find a way to get rid of them or you vanish into oblivion. The choice is yours.

9. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

Easy to say if you are not a high level player! If you do not walk the walk you cannot talk the talk.

10. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I'm almost Level 1700 on myspace and the MS PCPD is not overly fond of me. We have a sort of truce. I don't get attacked more than randomly and in turn I don't list the whole Armada for Atheistic to kill.

If your tactics are outdated, then invent something new. Get creative and stop whining and citing unnamed high-level players that may or may not have told you that they toy with the notion of quitting the game.

Currently you're irritating and I doubt that anyone takes your rants seriously. You merely are upset cause there are players who do what this game was designed for. Fighting and killing opponents together with the help of their clan.

You're merely digging your own grave. Long and repeated whine threads like this one only motivate to push you further. You're asking Kano for help against players that play better than you? I'm absolutely sure that they will hinder anyone playing better than you, so you can stay ahead with outdated and false tactics.

11. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

if u were having so much fun, u wouldnt post this same topic in a million different ways tryin to get kano to stop people from playin the game...LoL

to be quite honest, that style is very fun, but everytime u make one of these posts all ur doing is pumpin their heads up so QUIT IT!!!

either suck it up and take it (since u obviously must ride solo...LoL) or go play the kiss me app where i hear its a lot safer...ROTFLMBO