Pirate Clan has been Changed by HSD

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Neck Snapper, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

HSD and HSD1 make it impossible for players to play as they work as a gang.

If anyone does not think this is cheating well it is NOT a game worth playing. If you think it is the same Pirate Clan at level 2700 up until about when you reach the Leaderboard #4 on up then you are not at this level. It is controlled by HSD and no player is allowed to play an honest game of fun winning or loosing.

Do you notice anything in common with all of these players as I tried to play for about 20 minutes? Hmmmmm are they part of the gang??? Or are they playing an honest fair game of Pirate Clan?

I do not mind loosing but HSD is making it impossible for me to play a game I haved loved to play for over 2 years. It is fun to win and loose but 50 against 1. If you think this is fair well you need to check your math....

[hsd1] Jetsam Tracy
    Level 3236
    74 attacks,3 pistol whips in 2 days
    32 seconds ago

[hsd1] Jolly Roger James
    Level 3454
    4 bounties in 3 minutes
    2 minutes ago

[hsd1] Sir Francis Courteney
    Level 2641
    2 attacks in 1 minute
    3 minutes ago
    [HSD2] attack me and i will kill
    Level 1976
    1 attacks in 1 second
    5 minutes ago
    [HSD2] One twice daily
    Level 1851
    1 attacks in 1 second
    5 minutes ago

[hsd1] Old Bones Rasto
    Level 2572
    1 attacks in 1 second
    6 minutes ago

[hsd1] Peteleg Peg
    Level 3545
    23 attacks,1 pistol whips in 2 days
    1 hour ago
    [hsd1] Captain Jack 1
    Level 4353
    3 bounties,2 pistol whips,2 counter attacks,1 bounty traps in 2 days
    4 hours ago
    [HSD2] Windlass Eyed Wilton
    Level 2948
    1 attacks,1 pistol whips,2 counter attacks in 23 hours
    17 hours ago

[hsd1] Stone Cold Pirate Slayer
    Level 2579
    1 pistol whips,1 counter attacks in 1 second

2. just like "the crew of virtue" on myspace.they think theyre the pirate police and try to control everything.they work like a gang as well.not to mention they also have the #1 rank on their side.
    only advantage i got against most of them is size and strength.not worried bout losing so much as they list list list.its almost as if they get coin from davy just to list everyone they cant beat

3. Not to sound Callous, but if they are such an issue, why not get a group of individuals together to form a group to combat them?

If they are such a problem, then you shouldn't have any difficulty locating other players frustrated with their behavior.

Surely by combining your efforts and borrowing some of their tactics you can rival their strengths and put an end to them right?

4. not sure bout the facebook gang armada

for the myspace one though no one is joining my armada against them.maybe they all fear virtue.

5. So Players with the same approach to bullies as Zynga has to Bugs?

Executive A - "The Game testers keep telling us about all these bugs and problems in our games"
    Executive B - "Bugs and issues cost money to fix!"
    Executive C - "Let's fire the game testers, then hey won't tell us about the Bugs and Issues"
    Executive D - "Since the Game Testers were fired, We haven't been informed, by any zynga employees, about Bugs and Issues... So Game Testers were causing the Bugs and Issues"

Sorry I just take any chance I can to slam Zynga for that stupid lil move.

6. hahaha.yep thats them alright.

back on topic now yeah 2 problems with why no one joins me

A)they fear virtue
    B)they just dont join armadas

7. Tracy Bingham

Tracy Bingham Member

Okay -- I hate doing this....

Okay Marilynne we gonna have to start posting our rival data on you..... why you're trying to perpetuate this is beyond me? Apparently you want us all to just let you hit us and heal for you which I did for months.. now I am hitting back and you are still crying? Give it a break...

Neck Snapper Marilynne
    Level 3346
    104 attacks in 1 day

you attacked me more then i attacked you, attacked when i was not paying attention and then you sit in hospital, or send you out of stamina message and come back 15 minutes later and hit again...

8. Tracy Bingham

Tracy Bingham Member

i agree, put an armada together of HSD haters :)

for some reason it a sin to have an organized armada with players that watch out for each other?? and btw we didn't invent some of the tactics Marilynne crying about, declanning is something we did reluctantly to stop the crazies that were listing our armada members, esp lower levels, out of the blue because they hate one of us... and many other armadas had already gone that route

also, leveling??? that makes me laugh, the leader of Marilynnes armada and others in your armada level every single day to the point they have leveled themselves out of range of all of us???? that is their business and how they want to play the game, more power to them.. you don't hear us whinning about it....

f

9. Ace

Ace Member

Other than Jolly Roger James and Captain Jack 1 chainlisting, I don't think that's big enough to complain about something. If it's only two people listing, if you're fast enough you can just feed them booby traps.

10. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

The truth about hsd

THE TRUTH TRACY -
    All I did was cut and past the last 47 minutes!!! I have bounty traps on 31 of HSD2/HSD2 gang members!
    Now I think we should be showing REAL STATS! Don't you think so??? Or does telling lies go along with your HSD code of ethics???

Oh and BTW they gave me an out!! If I stop battling against any of the HSD1 HSD2 Armada they would quit bountying and pistol whipping me on the hour! LOL They are 100% my battle list which I can beat if they did not have their Gang members!!!

Have a look - This list is unedited for the Truth to show......................
    ps And every day is the same but normally Jackass oops Captain Jack1 and Jolly Roger join in heavy.....
    You be killed by Peteleg Peg and lost -5,021 XP.

18 minutes ago delete

You be bounty attacked by Jetsam Tracy with a Battle Boost of 5%.
    You lost the Battle.

18 minutes ago delete

For King and Country has put a Bounty on you for 4,000,084,003,992 coins.

18 minutes ago delete

Your bounty trap was a success, you have killed For King and Country and earned 252 XP.

18 minutes ago delete

You be attacked by Jetsam Tracy with a Battle Boost of 5%.
    You lost the Battle losing 500,000 coins.

20 minutes ago delete

20 minutes ago delete

20 minutes ago delete

You be killed by For King and Country and lost -5,021 XP.

29 minutes ago delete

You be bounty attacked by Peteleg Peg with a Battle Boost of 5%.
    You lost the Battle.

29 minutes ago delete

Jetsam Tracy has put a Bounty on you for 3,739,208,960,253 coins.

29 minutes ago delete

30 minutes ago delete

30 minutes ago delete

30 minutes ago delete

30 minutes ago delete

YA I GOT YOUR BOUNTY has killed Clewline Heart Mike and claimed your Bounty o' 26,202,723,441 coins.

31 minutes ago delete

You be killed by YA I GOT YOUR BOUNTY and lost -5,021 XP.

46 minutes ago delete

You be bounty attacked by YA I GOT YOUR BOUNTY with a Battle Boost of 5%.
    You won the Battle.

46 minutes ago delete

Peteleg Peg has put a Bounty on you for 3,478,333,916,514 coins.

46 minutes ago delete

Your bounty trap was a success, you have killed Peteleg Peg and earned 252 XP.

46 minutes ago delete

You be Pistol Whipped by Peteleg Peg taking 607 damage.

47 minutes ago delete

47 minutes ago delete

47 minutes ago delete

11. wow 4T!!! sheesh they must like throwing coin away

12. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

They will do anything to bully me and they have lots of gold as they only have to bounty trap 1 person vs I have to bounty trap 50 HSD players. And by the way I do not even bother bountying them! I would not waste my gold on them as they will chat and collect it within HSD anyways!

13. YAIGOTYOURBOUNTY

YAIGOTYOURBOUNTY New Member

Stop complaining about something that you started. Jeez you spam the forum with your garbage all the time. HSD do not pick on anyone without good reason. I dont bother going after someone that is less than 1k levels below me unless they decide that they should pw players 2k levels above them. I think that you are the same as Alec who likes to complain about losing a fight that they started.

14. Tracy Bingham

Tracy Bingham Member

Listing Lower Clan Members

Uhmmm all those bounties came after you listed lower level HSD that weren't online and hadn't even pw'ed you. And we the bullies???? And not once, not once did I run into a bounty trap. So??? Whatchaya talking about?

15. Here's an idea..... may sound a bit familiar and or repetitive and well, I hate repetition.

Instead of whining and ranting on the forum.... why not just settle this in the game with some good old fashioned brawling?

Beat the hell out of eachother, spend some money to pump up your characters, get some levels, then treat yourselves to a cookie.

I mean seriously, what do any of you expect to be done on the forums? It's a fighting game, and rather you think they are honorable or not, Gang tactics are just that, a tactic. You know what I do when four or five people decide to come after me at once? I play musical punching bag, not like it's hard with the rivals list, I can just keep beating the snot out of all of them from one screen.

16. Neck Snapper

Neck Snapper Member

You forget that you did not bounty me until today. I thought friends did not bounty each other and then today you joined in. The pistol whip of about 6 of your HSD members and bounty to them today. After 2 months of being beaton on by HSD I had enough so I bountied and pistol whipped all HSD members that I did not know as friends or ones that had bountied or pistol whipped me today.

Lets not try to stretch things. I did this twice! Your HSD group have been hitting me as a group daily for 2 months.

This is a dead issue and it should just stop......

17. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Every time Jetsam Tracy gets annoying in Pirate Clan, I switch to Viking (where I'm STILL lower level than her) and wipe the floor with her. Very satisfying.

18. Man, you guys all sure have a lot of time and money on your hands! Just playing pirate clan alone takes up enough of my time! Over night my stamina probably replenishes by 250ish. I use that, and go back to life :)

Kudos to you mates who play Pirate, and the other games!

LeE OTM

19. Tracy Bingham

Tracy Bingham Member

Wipe the floor with Viking Jetsam Tracy

LOL you go whoever you are??? LOL.....love good battles in either game.. and don't mind getting beaten on in either :)... that by the way is what u supposed to be doing??? YEPPERS

20. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

:cool: Yeah, I enjoy being able to beat a player who completely destroys me in another game. It's my little bit of payback. :D