Pirate Clan Comes to Android!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 4, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hello everyone,

Today we’re very pleased to announce that Pirate Clan is now available on Android! This app is in the same vein as our iOS and KanoPlay versions so if you have an Android device make sure to download it and give it a shot for all your plundering needs!

It would be awesome if you would give the app a nice rating and review on Google Play if you’re so inclined, it helps let Google know that people enjoy the app and will push it higher on their games list (more visibility means more Pirates to Clan/Fight!). We're not picky, but if you wanted to leave us a five-star rating we definitely wouldn't complain. :)

Make sure to keep an eye on our Mobile Update thread to keep abreast of all the changes to the app. If you have any feedback, please leave it either in the official feedback thread, or in this thread here.

If you have a compatible Android device, please install the app and give it a go (please note that at this time we are only connected to Facebook and KanoPlay)!

Get Pirate Clan on Android here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kanoapps.pc

SparkleMotion, bobbyc and Mabest like this.
  2. Elle F

Elle F Member

I had to delete my mothers contact data to make room, but I'm in! Now I can finally play Kano Apps in the bath! 5 Stars!

SparkleMotion, mi7ch and Kirsten like this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Kano/Apps: Better than Moms. I think that's our new tagline. :)

Thanks for downloading! Let us know about your experience with the app.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha

Tony Montana likes this.
  5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Hell yes

6. cosminel10

cosminel10 New Member

finally...I have been waiting for this for sooooo long...if I were to play it on my phone but directly on facebook healing would have not worked...buuuut noooooow:X...ty...tooooo bad there are only 6 downloads so far :(...you get 5 stars:3

Kendall and Kirsten like this.
  7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We will be promoting it in game more next week so we will bump those installs up. Just wanted to be sure no major issues before a full release.

Thanks for the 5 star review!

8. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I still see 0 stars =)

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Quick question on this, I saw the IOS banner pop up for free DJ's earlier, but have not seen it for Android?

10. Orez

Orez Active Member

I'll give the app try :)

mi7ch likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's not up yet, but once we're ready our intention is to have one for Android as well.

12. CazG

CazG Member

OMG!! FINALLY!! So excited. Just downloaded. Umm do we need to uninstall and reinstall if and when you offer DJ's? ;)

bobbyc likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, I think you just have to follow the link to verify you have it. :)

CazG likes this.
  14. CazG

CazG Member

Would have know you'd have had that covered. LOL Nice work!!

15. Orez

Orez Active Member

For a newly released app it has been working well besides two issues I had the first first day playing.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What issues were those?

17. Orez

Orez Active Member

The app would randomly freeze while I was on the home page and the only way I could get it to work again was to hard close it from the task manager.
    The other issue was that upon opening the app it would tell me I couldn't connect to facebook because my settings wouldn't agree with the game's terms which wasn't true since I could log in on my laptop. So I waited 2 hours and tried again and it worked.

18. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

App is freezing up. And also the music which is nice for awhile to listen to it won't turn off even when you go into settings and turn off the volumes but it will not let you select the sound off it stays on in the two buttons.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll get the developers informed of the freezing issue, anything specific you can remember doing that might have triggered it?

20. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I was just moving from screen to screen on it and it was freezing up consistently. Nothing major and doing some bosses. I wouldn't do raids by phone if that is what you're looking at. I will see how armada wars goes under this new android app and see how quick it is but if it isn't then i won't be playing that by phone either.