Petition to cancel the Hitlist Increases.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Ice Queen, Apr 3, 2010.

1. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Hehehe Doc, it will probably take that long for the Dev's to fix the problem and I have vowed not to play again until they do.

It should drop down to the original 14 billion soon. But I think Leigh enjoys listing me.....
    OMG you should have seen the look on her face yesterday when she hit listed me twice...
    but that's another story...

2. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Cba to read the whole thread....just change the bounties back to normal...NOW!

3. nicky

nicky New Member

Change it back!!!!!

4. DeathAgent

DeathAgent New Member

Please change these rules!!

They are making the game boring...

5. Ace shooter

Ace shooter New Member

i agree with everyone's comments. If kano doesnt sort this i will quit playing the game!!!:mad:

6. Roy Barber

Roy Barber New Member

Hitlist issues

Well this to funny, if they want to make the proper change to the hitlist personally i think they should do it like the ambush. If someone lists u then the price should double each time they list u till the drop down time. So if the base is 2 bill then 4 then 8 then 16 then 32 ect. but for the other people who list u first time they pay ur base the first time and then up like the first example that way if u get picked on those people who pick on u will have to pay but the others who might want to list u first time dont have to pay the huge bounty thats my opinion lol.

7. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

Just wanna say to the top levelers .... Keep up the STRIKE !!

..and to KANO - Dont listen to them!

I'm having so much fun bountyhunting ATM :D

8. Sniper0817

Sniper0817 New Member

So I list someone for 8 billion... cool!

Now I go to list them again because they chain more and the price is 79 billion....

SERIOUS????

9. this is ridiculous, you get rewarded for being an asshole.

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We just dropped the the multiple to be more in line with what it was before. For those that get hitlisted excessively say 10 times there will be a jump in price.

Give this a try and let us know what you think.

11. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

You posted it twice, so will I hehehe

Eric.... I could kiss you!!!

Oh what the hell.. MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

This is a perfect solution!!

THANK YOU :)

12. don corleone 1980

don corleone 1980 New Member

i'll let you know what I think

you guys suck. you got no clue whatsoever how this game is played and neither are you interested. i've seen enough, i'm done with this game. in a few weeks or months it will be the same crap all over again.

13. =BB=BULLIT BINNS

=BB=BULLIT BINNS New Member

If you wish to continue recieving money from genuine hardworking people, I strongly suggest you listen to your critics KANO !!!...... I (As a Mw`s LCN Group leader) am seeing people drop like flies and fall out with this game !! Initially Lcn was (in my own words) "a breath of fresh air"... That was then, now its becoming stale.
    Why dont you consider running some of your ideas through Lcn group leaders???? so they can get an opinion off thier own members & friends???? People are far more likely to be up front & honest with us..we speak on a daily basis with our members

If you were a political party you would listen to your voters or face rebellion..

Its time to "LISTEN" now !!!

The Mw`s Lcn concept was brilliant...... Please dont spoil it