Personal loadout's

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea, but the issue would still persist if we didnt check that box. If a player was looking to fine tune their load out for leveling purposes they would still need their entire inventory to pick from and the lag would still be horrible. Not sure they can ever entirely fix the issue but the idea of preset load outs would at least make swapping load outs from Def, Att or EVEN much easier/faster. The idea of preset load outs work for me because it can be done quickly on the fly while being attacked or even on the bounty. Will still have to deal with lag if we are tinkering with our preset load outs but thats not nearly as big a deal as that can be done while in the hospital.

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I only suggested as a quick solution, because it can be done in half an hour, until the full idea maybe takes 1-2 days of one of Kano's programmers. ;)

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

theres all kinds of quick solutions, theyre just REALLLLLLY busy

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/IMG]

5. Demonik1

lol best bump EVERRRRRR

6. Do U Even Click M8?

Do U Even Click M8? New Member

Hahahahah you always have clever ways of bumping threads. But seriously this is a very good idea. 10 stars! Kano comment?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Same as I've said in the couple of threads where this has been brought up, we had to move the release window a bit. Kano is a very small team so some things tend to take up more bandwidth than they do at other, larger companies (who, by the way, don't even take player suggestions into their games most of the time). We're seeing where we can fit this in, so I'll update you when I have some pertinent info! :)

8. Demonik1

and thats why larger companies suck slightly more than kano does lol jk thanks again for your time

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We should make that our official slogan, Demonik1 :)

10. Demonik1

lolol you should make it your signature in the forums haha

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Been 6 months now, as the "GREAT WONDER BREAD" Said was several months=roughly 3. Look I know got other stuff working on like chitty new chat, Armada/Faction wars, I get it. But what you don't get this is highly rated by the players 9.6/10 from 45 is big on the forum and you know it.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah I was going to say I pushed for the developers to start looking into this and we'd have something to say soon, but I saw the image and it made me sad, so never mind.

13. Demonik1

well i didnt post any kind of sad images so just pretend like you didnt see his and go with your first instinct

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

LOL :D That was funnier than Mitch's response, BTW Mitch I like my SAD PIC, not sure what else to do! I've tried everything else :p

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  15. Demonik1

i didnt even think it was sad but then again im a jew and dont have that christmas spirit xD

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We'd like more feedback on this! Please visit this thread here to see the latest on Customizable Loadouts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.