Personal loadout's

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Understood and I believe there is another recent thread addressing the same issue of slowness.

Having some pre defined loadouts will certainly be more convenient in terms of less clicks but the lag will still be there. I will discuss this some more with the team here about how we can address this lag because as we add more items to the game and you guys keep collecting them this is gonna get worse.

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply. I could see the lag being there only if it was like a invisible macro stepping through the preset loadout, as it fills each position. I dunno how you would do your magic. It was not magical in the tethered, tablet, no wifi, setup I had cobbled together in a dr's office with people coughing all around ... :D

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I dont understand why there would be more lag on the loadout page as we continue to collect stuff. Our inventory page has all the same stuff weve collected and there is no lag at all.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I figure the issue would come up as new things are added, back when I played the "ville "games the loading got worse and worse as the game expanded and ya did more things and all that goes along with that, I had to stop playing it was so annoying, their worst one was their Pirate game which was a different setup than their other ville games, but Here, I have no lag , an occasional hiccup but clearing the cache or leaving chrome and coming back fixes it especially with KOT, I also tend to have a zillion tabs open lol

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

here's a simple enough idea, how about leave limited and loyalty items only in the loadout once you hit a certain level? that would leave out a lot of items to load up and speed it up a bit. nobody is goin to put a boss reward or drop in their loadout when they have items that are 10 times stronger

6. Demonik1

ive noticed the loadout page is significantly faster over on kongregate....is it cause of the site itself or is it done differently there?

7. Demonik1

are these threads forgotten once theyre being considered? bueller? bueller? bueller?..............

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bump, I still don't get why this has not implemented yet. Rating: 9.5/10 from 39 users

9. John Scott

John Scott New Member

Load out

What does the load out affect and how? Only bosses?
    John

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I think it was you John that shared link with in VC WC. How basically works without #'s cause varies drastically what you put into loadout, dependent of what own. Sometimes I've seen a difference of upwards to 7% if all attack/def, attack loadout will help to beat a opponent or take down a boss with less stamina (fewer drops might add but sometimes doesn't matter) now switch to defense less damage to opponent/boss, but if opponent is close to losing and want them to lose that's other option. Hope this helped.

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You know what, I'm done with the DB, go take your new chat shove it up your arse, take your slap achievement up you arse cause it's health related achieve (35K HEALTH LAST ACHIEVE=1750 SLAP 8500 SLAP MAX ACHIEVE=170K HEALTH LOL) If you could jump off your arse and give something useful to the game like this idea, then I might think twice. You have no clue how the game is played, just add nonsense in most cases. Go fly a kite! XXX has killed Slappy McSlapersons and claimed your Bounty of 19,806,258 coins. XXX has killed Eric Thorkell Hallkellson and claimed your Bounty of 31,040,599,965 coins. ALL I COULD LIST.

Edit:
    You can grab new fluff like characters that most won't buy. I'm still wondering where that thread is besides a tweak on a idea for new character's. The black background sux as well, it's not very enthusing to look at can do KANO PLAY for it. Ban me don't care you guy's are losing old time players daily.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  12. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Great idea Voted 10 Stars! Thanks goes out to both the OP and to Kano for considering this BUT it's time to implement it. It's no wonder why the OP is frustrated :(

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  13. polishpimp

if we knew for certain that some items will never be upgradable such as lengendaried or crafted items that are no longer used we could get rid of a lot of useless crap and maybe that would ease the lag.

even if u gave us the opportunity to have diff loadouts ....the lag would suck while initially setting them up because of all the clicks involved.....but after we had em set up it would only lag for 1 click rather than 4 (0r 8 clicks if swapping to a def loadout). That would still be a vast improvement while your working on a permanent fix.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually PIMP setting up attack is 7 clicks, defense is 16 go give it a try, plus scrolling and not the accidental click on different weapon of the 3 when trying to do it quick. PFFFFFFFT

Let's go one step further say you have attack loadout and want none=5 clicks, and if defense loadout and want none=13 clicks.

Now with 1 attack, 1 defense, ((1 customize (like is now)) equals 3 clicks instead of how many? No clue not going there in a day!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  15. polishpimp

your probably right, i didnt take the time to go check. My whole point was that 1 click vs numerous clicks would be a vast improvement with or without the lag

16. Kel the Merciful King

I usually save it for the wall ...

Look at this Kano.

Customers asked for a feature that is very good for game play. Simple.

You told us, how you do the magic is not our issue. Simple.

You recently made some new characters to suck people in while promising in effect better new characters, that apparently no one has ever asked for except in I guess direct mail to you.

So instead of paying lip service to your customers, how about actually doing something for them, that improves the game, that makes the game faster (as Pimp pointed out).

You cannot treat people like fools forever. You will not survive.

TY

17. Kel the Merciful King

Now try that with a tablet :) and do it in under ... say 30 minutes ! Good luck!

18. meezy

meezy Member

I dont feel there is anything to gain by messing with the loadout system.

19. Demonik1

noone is asking to mess with it, we just want to be able to switch from an attack based loadout to a defensive one without it taking a bunch of clicks and waiting forever to do each weapon and warrior and this idea was moved to consideration ages ago and still nothing and no reply from ANYONE at kano when asked about it. extremely frustrating

20. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

A quick solution would be, to add a checkbox to the loadout page, where we can select that only limited weapons be loaded on the page and not a 3000 or more items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.