Personal loadout's

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by JADES, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I know will be haters on this idea. But for those that actually do change personal load out to suit who you are in battle with (3 weapons 1 warrior) is rather slow to toggle through and change. Idea is 2 different loadout tabs, maybe even 3. 1 attack, 1 defense, other could be no load out. All which would be saved under it's own as how you have saved them. LOVE IT OR HATE IT, but please give a vote. THANX

2. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Good Idea Matthew...anything is better than what we have there...I myself dont bother changing my loadout very often because its such a slow process....i vote yes for further development of this area.. 10 for me...

3. stoef

stoef New Member

thumbs up matthew

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Be nice to see a tab say, for att and def and be able to switch between the 2 sets of 4 v. what it is now. Its near impossible to do on a phone for example or a tablet. On a PC / Mac, its not very slick. Thumbs up Matthew.

5. Personal Loadout

This is a great idea Jade. It would save a lot of time and make it easier to do for war or for battle. I vote yes!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

im not all that consered about this but im in a good mood and ill vote a 10 to keep your idea rateing high.(i personaly like high attack better then a dfence loadout)

also for the 3rd tab it could be one that has a balenced loadout.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Understand Neil, but say you hit someone you would like most exp right? Everyone makes different VIKING to how they play.(Whether be energy, attack, defense, boss fighter) It's just not worth while to change it how set up right now, change it= they turtle LOL

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Great example Karen, If in Guild War's getting smack by little guys you would want load out to nothing. Someone can beat you and cant win same situation for them to get less exp. Is a game but maximize your exp..

9. Lawskar

Lawskar Member

Yep great idea Jade.. Would save so much time reorganizing your pl's... That's a yes from me too!!

10. Eraser

Eraser Member

you can count me in. I would like to be able to save at least 3 maybe up to 5.

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Maybe could have 1 automatically does attack, 1 does defense, and 3rd could be a customized 1 what ever you prefer?

12. Eraser

Eraser Member

I dont think it should automatically pick anything...

Setting them up for One persons attack loadout might have more defnese than another players preference for an attack loadout.

I say, give us 3-5 saved loadouts. Loadout 1,2,3,4,5

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Lost in the mix of stuff, rate it up or down I don't care.

14. alka

alka Banned

I like it.
    What would be even better is if we could save and rename personal setups, but not sure if that's possible on FB apps.

15. acidburn426

acidburn426 New Member

I have seen this idea implied in games I played in the past and I loved it, I'm all for the idea except I'd like it to be added to all the KANO apps

16. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me, ive thought of posting this idea myself but get too lazy at times haha

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Time for a BUMP

18. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

ideas like this have been brought up for years and have always had support.....seems like it would be pretty easy to do. Who knows why Kano has ignored it. 10 stars

19. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Add my 10 to that. I use an attack and defence mode all the time and the slowness of changing can be really frustrating depending upon what you are engaged in at the time. Plus, you have to leave whatever you are involved in to go and change your clothes and weapons.

20. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Thanks for all the feedback on this guys. This is now being considered for implementation!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.