PC/VC/LCN/ZS Cache Server Failure around 3am PT + 3pm PT Monday June 23

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We had a cache server failure that is shared across PC, LCN, VC and ZS at 3am PT this morning and 3pm PT. After the 3am failure the server corrected itself after 5-minutes so the decision was made to leave it up, it then failed again at 3pm at which time it was replaced. At both times the 1 cache servers data was flushed which contains non-crucial data such as counts and limits around:
    - gifts
    - punching
    - game history feed

The server was replaced and we suspect that it is related to some kind of HW failure.

Lynn Howie likes this.
  2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Some characters in war mode have been hittable multiple times. For me, poor "Snapper", I must have hit 20 times for WPS and axe killed him in 4 straight axes, in 10 seconds. Something is seriously wrong atm. A few players seem to be stuck in this cycle of the entire war rivals list. It seems to be continuing.

3. prettynwhite06

prettynwhite06 New Member

Mob wars still acting up . all the notification keep poping up when there nothing new.

4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Had the boss feeds reset again and ... certain war rivals hittable again ... sorry "Snapper" ... not sorry "C Dog" ... sorry "LaScepter"

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

vc on server 2 is lagging like crazy along with other problems that are popping up off and on

6. Dennis Foster

Dennis Foster New Member

You need to check the points in War Mode. The glitch has been taken advantage of and many players have been "chaining" the fool out of others and getting points not deserved. Look at the points differential between the Syn's on day 1, It has never been that lopsided.

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In FB Zombie Slayer the message Alerts and the News are becoming active like every 10 minutes, showing a false large number of unread messages.

8. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Game history feed keeps disappearing in Viking Clan so something is still whacked!

9. jocularatrix

jocularatrix New Member

Game list still erasing at this time. My apologies to all clan for which I use that list to remind me whom to pay back for help of adventures, etc.

10. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

will i ever get my history back,lol ;)

Attached Files:

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Lag may have been from more direct db calls to re-build the cache. Are players still experiencing lag?

For game history - attacks, etc will only show from after the cache server failure, have you been attacked since?
    For alerts - after re-checking they should go back to as expected, if not let us know.

12. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Tested the alerts, they came back 2 times in fb zombie.

13. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

yes i've been attacked, i'm referring to my stats on history... cash,wins,losses,kills,HL kills...

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We've identified why Game History is being so spotty and why some people are experiencing latency. Our Network team is on it! :)

15. Mummelputz

Mummelputz New Member

Hi Kendall,
    just wanted to let you know - as requested - that my inbox and syndicate messages every 5 minutes or so when i refresh the page go back to a crazy amount like 100 new ones. furthermore the event-dropdown from the social feed always gets reset to "All Events".
    Looking forward to a completely working game ;)

16. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so everytime i refresh the page all of my message notifications and armada posts keeps going to 240 and 100. when refreshed it is acting like the server has been refreshed do you know why this is occering? it has been going on for about a day now

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@neill1990 I merged your thread into this one because it is related to this on-going issue.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Update: I've received word that we should be in the clear now. Game History and any other areas of the game that were experiencing problems will now function properly. As always if this is not the case for you, please report it to Support!

19. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

oh didnt see this thread and ya its working properly now :) thank you

20. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

this is why you kano people need to be online an active an switch up shifts every now an then...in this case you need to be more responisble for your game app that you own an this wouldnt of happen in my opinion i think u own alot to us then for what went down in my opinion...if u can learn how to manage Kano you need to learn how to Manager your Servers...

Jess likes this.