PC on mobile

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gold Hoard, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Gold Hoard

Gold Hoard New Member

After resisting for ages I've finally decided to get a smartphone and was wondering how this might be able to benefit my PC playing (I play on FB). If i was to get a iphone or an S4 mini which I am considering atm would I be able to play pirate clan on it and if so how usable would it be in terms of speed and the things you can actually do on these phones in relation to playing on a laptop? Also if you can play FB pirate clan with a phone would this best be done through a FB app or a browser or is there even a pirate clan app? Many thanks.

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hello Gold Hoard.

To play on a mobile device you currently have 2 options.
    1. Play though Facebook which will direct you to the mobile version of PC
    2. Play through www.kanoplay.com where you can access the full featured game albeit with likely some need to zoom in and out some of the pages to use them
    While our mobile friendly version is exactly that, more user friendly on mobile devices, it does lack some game features that the non-mobile version enjoys. We have actively been rounding out some of these mobile features in the recent weeks so this might be a great time to check it out.

Thanks for taking the time to sign up for the forums and post this and if you have any other questions please let us know!