[PC] November 17th Update - Daily Reward Preference

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A couple of changes have been made to the Daily Reward in Pirate Clan today.

Daily Reward Preference
    You can now specify what kind of Daily Reward you would like to receive. You have the option of choosing Random, Only Stamina or Only Energy. To set this head to your Daily Reward page and select your reward preference from the dropdown provided.

Collection Beyond Day 7
    The daily reward page will keep track of your current consecutive days played streak an no longer reset your rewards back to Day 1 if you do not collect on your 7th day. However, please note that your Day 8 reward is at the same reward level as Day 1 (ie: 10% energy / 5% stamina).

[​IMG]

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Now that's a nice update. I guess, I'll have to play around with it a bit to find out if I stay with random or if I go for a pure reward. Adventure drops in the thousands surely look nice.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

You guys and gals are on a roll....keep up the good work and TYVM! Will this be happening in all the games?

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This has been reverted back to the old functionality. there were some bugs with the release. It will be patched up and I'll let you know when it is re-released.

5. Das liebe Beil

Too sad. Oh well, I got 3 daily rewards on hi5 and MS for a second time, nothing big, only rewards for days 1, 2, 3, but it was nice getting them. I hope it comes back, soon.

6. Das liebe Beil

Seems like it's live again. I got another 3 daily rewards. Thank you!

7. now THIS is a update

thank you for this

8. jon french

jon french Member

Tips my hat to Kano, another brilliant update