[PC] November 10th Update - World Chat Speaker Daily Reward

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

An update as released to Daily Rewards in Pirate Clan today.

Your reward for your 7th consecutive day will now include 1 World Chat Speaker as a bonus on top of the usual Energy/Stamina boosts given out.

Please leave any comments or feedback in this thread.

EDIT
    Details regarding World Chat and how to use it can be found here:
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?5024-PC-October-17th-Update-Kano-Chat

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  2. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

What is this about. What does this accomplish?

3. allows you to post in the world chat feed

speakers are also purchasable for favor points on the davy page

world chat is not on hi5 as of yet though

4. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

Better Explanation

I am sorry but I do not get the part about speakers. World Chat I understand to a degree. We can already Chat with our clan members no matter where they are in the world so I am not sure what this advantage is. A Speaker can mean a couple of things and I am assuming you are talking about a Person not a electronic speaker.

I also followed the links under your post and all they do is take me to Rules of the forum and stuff like that. I am assuming I am not breaking any rules asking what this is about??? I also could not find any announcement that explains what a Speaker is or what the World Chat does that we have to earn this.

I would have sent a private message to you but I could not figure out how to do that either as I do not see an option for a Private Message.

Sorry. Just wanted information about this as I logged into the Forum tonight and looked at new posts and saw this.

5. about the rules link in my sig

that appears in every post i make not just to you

2nd maybe this screen shot will show you what i mean about the world chat
    CM Capture 55.jpg

6. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

I get the Chat

First, I want to thank you for getting back to me. You are the first Moderator that has and I have tried several times without success. So again thank you.
    I get the World Chat. That is what started appearing at the Top of our game if I am correct. Sorry, I do not like that Chat thing popping up every time I go into the game and having to hide it. It should be the other way around, hidden unless you want to use it and then click on it.
    I still do not know what the Speaker is.

7. without the speaker you cant post a world message in that chat

you can post to armada by typing /a at no cost

but to post to the world in that feed you need a speaker

speakers are also purchasable on the davy page

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I didn't do a very good job communicating what World Chat is. Thanks to ATHEISTIC SATANIST for helping describe this feature. If you want more details please see the updated top post and there is a link to the forum post specifically about this feature.