[PC] July 6 Developer Update - The Lottery Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by cosmostail, Jul 6, 2011.

1. cosmostail

cosmostail Super Moderator

We have just launched the lottery program. You can purchase tickets by going to the "Davy Jones" page and click link "The Lottery" at your left hand side.

You will get a free ticket every day at this moment and the draw happens daily at 12pm (Pacific Time). So, don't miss your daily free tickets.

For more detail about prizes, how-to play and rules, please click the 'About' link in the lottery program to learn more.

Any questions and feedback are welcome!

2. will it show who wins the big prize??

and what happens if more than 1 hit it??

3. cosmostail

The jackpot winner will be posted on the Lottery page.
    Does not matter how many people hit the jackpot, as long as you won the jackpot, you will get the full prize. There is no share of the pool.

4. for pirates its davy points

but it says purchase more tickets with UN credits

seems zombie slayer is stuck on the brain

5. cosmostail

Fixed. thanks for the feedback.

6. What do you have to do to Validate your tickets?

7. With a game as good as Zombie Slayer, how could it not be stuck on the brain??

And for validating the tickets, you just click validate when asked and it will redeem your ticket for any available prize you're entitled to.

It seems to me that the first lotto you open validates automatically, but then any subsequent lottery draws from the next along the line of VC/PC/LCN/ZS/Hi5 will require validation manually.

8. Afeez Muyideen

Afeez Muyideen New Member

I'm starting to hate this lottery of a thing.... I purchase a lot of tickets with un for a while now but still no luck.. So far i think, no wait i know i have spent more than a thousand un purchasing tickets and thatz a lot of waste instead i should have just made refills or bought items at least i wont be regretting it/ see it as a waste as i am now (no offense)

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

lol No offense but you spent 1,000 dollars on lottery yeah bad choice for sure. captains,refills limited items a much better way if you have that kind of money to spend, not sure what you expected to get out of it, but good thing you are rethinking it. )

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Its all about luck. sometimes Ill spend a few FP on the lottery but usually its just one ticket a day and Ive won the lottery jackpot multiple times and in diff games

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Sure it is luck I did not win the Power ball last week either :(

12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

damn it...I was counting on u winning it. So I guess buying Kano and lifting all the limits is out of the question? ;)