[PC Facebook] Developer Update - Facebook Credits

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We have just enabled Facebook Credits as a new option as a purchase option on Davy Jones.

Facebook Credits will become mandatory for all Facebook canvas games to use as their single payment method starting July 1st, 2011.

Let us know if you have any issues or concerns.

2. Ahad

Ahad Member

So does this mean we have to actually start considering the clicking of those fishy looking links that claim to offer free FB credits?

I don't think so, i'll just earn my UNcommon currency the usual way, by levelling up :D

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The are only 1 of 3 ways that you can get Facebook Credits:

1. You support PC through purchasing Favor Points through Davy Jones
    2. You fill out an offer that redeems Facebook Credits through Facebook or in-game.
    3. Facebook gives you free ones (magically appear in your account, do not think they are doing this anymore)

Any links floating around promising free FB Credits is just a scam, so don't follow it if it is not in our game or any other trusted Facebook link!

4. Ahad

Ahad Member

Thank you for the warning / clarification. I did receive some of those 'free ones' in my former life, but at that time there weren't any decent games using them so they sat unused until my dearly departed uhh.. departed.
    Thanks, whoever it was that got me deleted just look how much better i am now!