[PC] Developer Update June 6th - Boss Helper View Increased Pagination

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We pushed a minor change that was made based directly on player feedback.

Boss Help list used to be capped at 15 which was a limitation of the design, we recently just increased this number and have made the the Boss Help list extendable through a link that will show up at the bottom right of the list when you have more to view.

This is a great example of user feedback on a small change that can make a big difference. We plan to get an in-game survey out this week to collect player input on direction of the game as well as small fixes like this that we can make relatively quickly but can go a long way to eliminate some player frustration.

As always, if you have suggestions on the game feel free to air them on the forum or send an email into support but we will soon be proactively asking you through an in-game survey.

2. this is much appreciated

one reason i play only kano apps

the devs actually listen on a regular basis

excellent customer service

3. kabutee

kabutee Member

i like this update. now i dont need to save every boss link like i use to do.

my only concern is everytime i view a boss it opens on the same window/tab. so i need to click back to the boss list if i want to view another boss.

suggestion.

A) can the boss open to another tab so as to avoid repetitive task of going back to the boss list.

B) or can the boss link of each boss appear also on the boss list. so we can use that link instead of view.

thanks