[PC] Developer Update December 22 - Gamer Point Xp Reward

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

When visiting the home screen of the game you'll notice an XP reward box. You will now receive an XP reward at the end of the week based on your experience needed to level and your completion of daily gamer points during the week. If you're part of an Armada there is a chance of getting a higher XP payout if the Armada ranks well in the season.

Any bugs/issues let us know.

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot for that. 3630XP on hi5, 4910 XP on MS, nice, indeed. Will have to recruit some members for my MS armada.

3. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

I do not see any Reward XP box on my Home screen except for the one that tells your current XP/what you are working towards to level XP. Should I be able to click on this Reward XP box as you indicate? If so, what is the placement on the Home screen?

4. Eric

Eric Administrator

The box should show up above the limited offer items. If you did not fulfill enough GPs for the last season and the calcualted xp reward was 0 then the box will not show to collect any reward.

5. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

Reward XP Box

I am sorry Eric but I still cannot find this Reward XP Box. I am conversing with another officer in our Armada and he thinks it only show up certain days. I would hope that is not true. I am looking on the Home Page above the Limited Time Offers which I believe are the Ships, Mates and Weapons and I see what I always have seen, Home, Adventures, Bosses, Battle, Rule, Clan, Davy Jones, Captains and Profile. Above that are Gold, Health, Energy and Stamina. Above the Stamina is a new icon that when I click on it, it opens up a box that says Personal Rivals. The rest of the icons have always been there so I do not understand where this illusive Reward XP Box is located.

So if I am not blind I would say there is a glitch.

6. Thor GodsHands

Thor GodsHands New Member

Love it!

This is a great new feature!

7. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

Your explanation is still very vague. This morning when I opened the game there WAS a box about how many XP I had received for last week and after clicking on something else it disappeared. I still do not see a box that just stays there permanently. That is why I asked you if it only shows on certain days. You still did not make that clear by repeating what you had said before when I asked for more information.

So to make it as clear as I can, except for the momentary time before I clicked on something else, the box you seem to be talking about only appears once a week on Monday and is not there to show your progress for the extra XP you may earn the other 6 days.

I want to clarify to you; I am the leader of our Armada and complete my daily gamer points every day. Our Armada tries to rank as high as possible each season. Our goal is to stay in the top 5 but because like all Armadas we do have a turn over issue because not everyone understands our goals. In addition, there are the diminishing people playing the game.